| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
|Appeared||As Rockhopper's puffle when he found him stuck on floating driftwood|
|Friends With||Rockhopper, Bambadee, Blast|
|Meetable Character?||Yes (when he is walked)|
Yarr is Rockhopper's Red Puffle. He was the first Red Puffle ever seen on Club Penguin Island. Yarr can be seen on top of the mast of the Migrator. Yarr was named so because he always responded to Rockhopper when he shouted "Yarr". Yarr is one the most popular puffles in Club Penguin, along with the Keeper of the Boiler Room. Penguins have been seen attempting to speak to him. When Rockhopper landed in his lifeboat, many penguins were seen standing under Yarr and pretending to be him. Yarr loves to go surfing in Catchin' Waves and is an adventurous puffle. Yarr's design was changed in 2013.
Ever since Yarr's passion for surfing was discovered, the Club Penguin Team added a feature that allowed penguins to surf with their red puffles if they walked them to Catchin' Waves. It has also been found that Rockhopper wants to get Yarr a silver surfboard for Christmas, as he says it on the notice board in the Captain's Quarters. You can sometimes see Yarr surfing in front of the Migrator when it's coming towards Club Penguin Island.
- Yarr appears in the book, The Great Puffle Switch.
- Yarr is featured in the Rockhopper Plant Background.
- Yarr appeared in the video The Party Starts Now.
- Yarr also appeared in the video Rockhopper vs. Mighty Squid!!
Yarr's inventory icon.
Yarr on the short clip Rockhopper vs. Mighty Squid!!.
Yarr on a Medieval Party 2013 ad
- He is from the Rockhopper Island along with all the others red puffles.
- When Rockhopper arrived in February 2009 and May 2009, Yarr couldn't be seen on the Migrator because Rockhopper was seen walking Yarr on his Player card.
- If anyone slides his/her mouse cursor over the Migrator when on the Club Penguin homepage, they would see Yarr jump along the Crow's Nest.
- When Rockhopper throws a snowball, Yarr pulls out a small telescope.
- According to the 229th issue of The Club Penguin Times, Rockhopper said Yarr went missing on March 4, 2010, as soon as the Migrator docked onto the Beach.
- He is friends with Blast.
- Some penguins were confused when Yarr went missing, due to Rockhopper leaving a day before Puffle Rescue was released.
- Yarr can speak just one word: his name. This is proved in Rockhopper vs. Mighty Squid!!.