Wilderness Expedition 2016
This article needs to be updated. One or more events have happened, and are not included.
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Wilderness Expedition 2016|
|When||April 20, 2016 - May 4, 2016|
The Wilderness Expedition 2016 was a party in Club Penguin that began on April 20, 2016, and ended on May 4, 2016. During the event, players could venture into the Wilderness and find the Sasquatch Village as well as earn prizes. This is the second Wilderness Expedition; the first one was in 2011.
- This marked the second appearance of the Sasquatch at a party, the first being the Puffle Party 2015.
- It is the second party to not be available on the app, since they were integrated, the first being The Fair 2015.
- This is the second Wilderness Expedition to occur in Club Penguin, the first being in 2011.
- The Dock's decorations are similar to the decorations at the EPF Bootcamp during Operation: Puffle.
- It was the last Expedition Party to be held in Club Penguin.
- The logo screen during this party is very similar to the one during the Puffle Party 2015. 
The The Dock
The Wilderness - Room 1
The Wilderness - Room 2
The Wilderness - Room 3
The Wilderness - Room 4
The Wilderness - Room 5
The Wilderness - Room 6
The Wilderness - Room 7
- Wilderness Expedition Sasquatch Village.PNG