|Attitude||Gentle but strong and shy|
|Favorite toys||Ice Skates, Frozen Wave, Snowcloud, Ice Rink|
|Favorite food||Yogurt Parfait|
|Play action|| Super: Makes ice rink|
Normal: Makes frozen wave
Weak: Makes snowcloud
|Dance||Bounces up and down with a snowcloud above it.|
|Special features||Ice breath|
|Elite Puffle Items||Blue Earmuffs|
The White Puffle is the eighth puffle to be introduced to Club Penguin. They were able to be adopted March 2009. White Puffles are known for their ability to breathe ice. They are only adoptable for members. They are smaller than the rest of the puffles, therefore making them unique. White Puffles are considered to be shy.
The puffle was released after Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force came out, and therefore was not an original Elite Puffle. However, in the downloable mission, Puffle Prankster, an unnamed White Puffle appears. He later reappears in Herbert's Revenge by the name of Chill. It was discovered during the Puffle Party 2009.
The first evidential appearance of a White Puffle was in November 2008 during the Dig Out the Dojo project, at which time the Dojo Courtyard was unveiled. After it was unveiled there was a White Puffle and a Brown Puffle (also foreshadowing to puffle discoveries in the future) carved onto areas in the roof.
During the Puffle Party 2009, White Puffles started appearing in the Dojo Courtyard every few minutes, marking the first official appearance of a live White Puffle. But before that, a white puffle was seen in a Puffle Party video which was a short documentary about the puffle's life in their natural environment. The white puffle appeared quickly in that video in the crowd. In Club Penguin Times Issue 176, it said that White Puffles had been spotted, as well as the fact they were shy; and also told penguins to keep an eye out for them. They were first available for adoption in the Pet Shop on March 6th, 2009.
List of actions
- Bath: Jumps in bath and freezes it. Gets out of out bath half frozen in ice and jumps up and down until ice shatters.
- Food: Eats whole bowl with food.
- Gum: Blows a bubble which freezes and shatters into ice.
- Cookie: Slices it in half like a ninja and eats it.
- Sleep: Sleeps like the stone puffles in the courtyard.
- Postcard: Feels shy with a group of puffle breeds.
- Groom: It gains a light blue ninja headband and poses like a ninja ready for battle.
- Dance: Dances underneath a snow cloud.
Description in the Puffle Handbook
It may be smaller than all other puffles, but its power is unmeasurable.
- Personality: Shy, powerful, gentle
- Toys: Ice skates, snowflakes
- Observed in the wild: Freeze liquids at will
- Favorite place: The Dojo
- Cool fact: Slightly smaller than other species
Every time your puffles (except your white puffles) play on any Puffle Furniture item, they turn white. This glitch has been fixed.
A happy white puffle on the old Puffle Card. (Mar. 2011)
- You get a stamp if you feed a white puffle in Feed-A-Puffle in Club Penguin: Game Day!. You also get 50 points, making it the most valuable and rare puffle in the game - in fact, it only appears once.
- White puffles can make snow clouds with their breath.
Names in other languages
|French||Le Puffle Blanc|
- White Puffle (player card)
- White Puffle (in-igloo)
- White Puffle (walking)
- White Puffle (eating)
- White Puffle (digging)
- White Puffle (splash)
- White Puffle (after adoption)
- White Puffle (100 percent animation)
- White Puffle (nuzzling)
- White Puffle (speaking)
- White Puffle (jumping forward)
- White Puffle (standing on head)
- White Puffle (rolling)
- White Puffle (jumping and spinning)
Old (item) files