Water Party 2008
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
|Water Party 2008|
The Night Club during the Water Party 2008
|When||June 13–17, 2008|
|Free Item(s)||Ice Cream Apron, Shell Necklace, Inflatable Duck|
The Water Party 2008 was a party in Club Penguin held from June 13 to 17, 2008. It was the second water party, the first being the Water Party 2007. The reason this party was thrown was the anniversary of the flood, caused in the Pool by a crab, which broke one of the windows. There weren't any member party rooms, but there was a party room, accessible to everyone, next to the Iceberg, the Mega Whale.
|Ice Cream Apron||Plaza||No|
- The Town had a recess on the floor in a symbol of a water splash.
- The Coffee Shop was turned into a beach.
- The Night Club was transformed into the Dance and Splash Club, which was colored blue and water was sprayed out of the floor.
- The Dock had a snow castle with water surrounding it.
- The Snow Forts had a squid and a whale instead of the two forts, which spread water out and had targets instead of flags.
- The Ice Rink was transformed into a pool with a volleyball and a waterslide on the left.
- The Ski Hill had a waterslide, which lead to the Ski Village.
- The Ski Village had the end of the waterslide and a pool.
- The Plaza had two refreshment stands.
- The Boiler Room had a giant H2O bucket.
- The Cave had a simulation of how the crab broke the window.
- The Mine had a video about the crab had breaking the window
- The Mine Shack had a giant bucket, which was filled with water and fell down.
- The Forest had a picnic, a little octopus sprinkler and a slippery slide.
- The Cove had a little waterfall with a river and a bridge.
- The Dojo was transformed into a pool, where there was an inflatable Octopus.
The Boiler Room
The Coffee Shop
The Ice Rink
The Mega Whale
The Mine Shack
The Night Club
The Ski Hill
The Ski Village
The Snow Forts
- You were able to throw water balloons instead of snowballs.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, in every room, there was a hose, which sprayed water when it was clicked. This even worked in rooms that were not decorated.