Waddle On Party
| This page is incomplete!
This page is a stub. You can help by expanding it as soon as possible, then removing this tag.
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Waddle On Party|
The Snow Forts during the party.
|When||February 1 - March 29, 2017|
The Waddle On Party was a party on Club Penguin that started on February 1, and ended on March 29, 2017. It was the second party of 2017, and was the last party on Club Penguin before the game was shut down. 12 rooms were decorated, multiple mascots made appearances, and there was seven rooms with Club Penguin trivia in them. There was also a "special secret", which was the ability to finally tip the Iceberg. This was proven to be true by a youtuber under the name of Thinknoodles.
The staff of Club Penguin decided that the main game and the app for it would be "discontinued" in March 2017, in favor of the new Club Penguin Island app. This decision, and the Waddle On Party were announced on the What's New Blog on January 30 by Megg.
Club Penguin Island was discovered in early January 2017, causing the Club Penguin Island Party which informed penguins of the new land. It is unknown what the in-game plot of the Waddle On Party will be (if there is one), but it is known that there will be a trivia game that rewards coins, as well as an unidentified "special secret". The "special secret" is the ability to tip the Iceberg, a myth that existed for many years.
- Blue Miners Hat
- Voyager Pin
- It was the 153rd and last party to be held on Club Penguin before being discontinued.
- The party was held to celebrate all 11 years of Club Penguin.
- The Iceberg would tip if at least 5 players were wearing Blue, walking a Blue Puffle or any of its variants (Blue Triceratops Puffle,Blue Border Collie, Blue Raccoon Puffle, Blue Deer Puffle and Blue Crystal Puffle), and dancing while wearing a Hard Hat.
- An instrumental version of Party In My Iggy was played when the Iceberg is tipped.
- The balloons, banners and carpets shared the same colors of the Club Penguin logo.
- On the app, only the Town was decorated during the party.
- Fireworks were added for the final week, starting on March 22, 2017.
Sources and References
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Waddle On Party. Click here to view them.|