This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
The Underwater Expedition logo.
|When||January 26, 2012 - February 1, 2012|
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
The Underwater Expedition was a party in Club Penguin. The Beach was flooded and Rookie visited the island during this party. There are secret rooms and exclusive items and outfits for members. The party started on January 26, 2012 ended on February 1, 2012.
|Cleaned Up Dock BG||Dock||No|
|Rookie Anvil BG||Obtained by meeting Rookie||No|
|Submarine Suit||The Deep||Yes|
Another picture of the Beach.
The Ski Village.
A sneak peek posted in the What's New Blog.
The party mentioned in the Membership Page.
Rookie trying to prevent the island's flooding.
The Dojo Courtyard
The Maze - Room 1
The Maze - Room 2
The Maze - Room 3
The Maze - Room 4
The Maze - Room 5
The Maze - Room 6
The Mine Shack
The Ninja Hideout
The Ski Hill
The Ski Village
The Snow Forts
- Many Penguins think that Club Penguin tipping was Rookie's fault, but someone tripled the order of anvils causing Club Penguin to tip, as said in a Field-Op during the party.
- Herbert escaped at the beginning of this party.
- The "Stadium" sign overlaps the Ice Rink at the Stadium during this party.
Names in other languages
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Underwater Expedition. Click here to view them.|
Sources and References
- Famous penguin visiting... Who do you think will be here this month? - What's New in January 2012!, What's New Blog
- Look out for the Underwater Party this month! - Australian Disney Magazine