From the Club Penguin Wiki, the free, editable encyclopedia about Club Penguin
|Party||Medieval Party 2012|
|Where found||Medieval Catalog|
The Thunder Blade was first found in a game file in April 2012.
|Party||Available from||Available until|
|Medieval Party 2012||May 16, 2012||May 30, 2012|
A knight holding the Thunder Blade in Issue #341 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Medieval Party 2012 Login Screen.
- Issue #341 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Issue #342 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Medieval Party 2012 Sneak Peek.
- It is the first actual "weapon" in Club Penguin.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Espada do Magno Cavaleiro|
|Spanish||Espada del trueno|
- There was a glitch where if you danced with it you would become Old Blue and you would bow. This glitch is fixed when the party ended.