From the Club Penguin Wiki, the free, editable encyclopedia about Club Penguin
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Minigame Location||Dance Lounge|
|Date released||Available exclusively at the April Fools day Party 2008 only.|
It has the same gameplay as Astro Barrier; move the puffle left and right with the corresponding arrow keys, and shoot with the space bar.
The highest possible score is 6,999 coins.
- Press 1, 2 or 3 to get to level 10, 20, or 30.
- When you get to the explanation of the orange switch, wait 20 seconds until a puffle with blue fire appears. Shoot it to get to the secret levels.
- If you put your mouse over it, it would read "?????" on a pop-up.
- If you win the game, it will say "Astro-Barrier".
- The game hasn't returned since.
- Everyone could play the game.