|The Penguin Band|
|Full Name||Penguin Band|
|Position||Club Penguin's band|
|Appeared||Music Jam 2008, Penguin Play Awards 2009, Music Jam 2009, Music Jam 2010, Music Jam 2011, Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam|
|Color|| Franky: Yellow |
G Billy: Dark Blue
|Clothing||Franky: Jacket and Jeans, Purple Kicks|
|Friends With||Cadence, Lolz|
The Penguin Band is Club Penguin's official band. It is made up of four penguins, G Billy, Petey K, Stompin' Bob, and Franky. They first appeared no wearing clothes. They secondly appeared wearing cowboy hats. They are now appearing currently wearing new suits, hand cuffs, bandana's, toques, etc. There once was a scavenger hunt when penguins had to find the band's instruments. Once players found the instruments, their penguin was rewarded with a player card background featuring the band. Another background was given out during the Music Jam party when the band went on break. Like Rockhopper, the band members can be seen sometimes during certain parties, on random servers signing autographed backgrounds and talking to penguins. They are the only official band known in Club Penguin.
 Penguin Chat 3 Band
- Everyone in the Penguin Chat 3 band wore the color Old Blue.
- There were only three members of this band, because Franky hadn't joined yet.
- The piano that one of the penguins used was brown, not black.
- A flute was never used in the Penguin Chat 3 band.
- The band played around the clock at the Dance Club. There were not any speakers or disk jockey stations in the room, probably due to their presence.
- In the only known picture of a Penguin Chat 3 performing in public igloo, the Penguin Chat 3 Band is inexplicably depicted as playing in the igloo. They are playing many songs which change time-to-time, one of them is "I've Been Delayed" by a band called TAS1000.
 Members of the band
The band is made up of four members, they are:
- G Billy (Dark Blue, originally Old Blue): plays the drums. Used to play a flute.
- Petey K (Green): plays the accordion and an electric guitar. Used to play a piano.
- Stompin' Bob (Red): plays the electric bass. Used to play a cello.
- Franky (Yellow): plays the keyboard. Used to play an acoustic guitar.
 List of Appearances (in chronological order)
- Winter Luau 2006 Dance Club (first and last appearance of the Unknown Band member.)
- Valentine's Day 2006 Dance Club (first appearance of Petey K.)
- St. Patrick's Day Party 2006, Dance Club, March 20–22, 2006
- St. Patrick's Day Party 2006, Mountain, March 17–19, 2006 (not a performance or real characters, eating lunch)
- Mine Party 2006, Boiler Room, May 2006
- Wild West Party 2006, Dance Club, July 2006 (first appearance of Franky)
- Opening of the Lighthouse, Lighthouse, September 2006
- St. Patrick's Day Party 2007, Dance Club, March 2007
- Summer Party 2007, Beach, June 2007
- Fall Fair 2007, Pizza Parlor, September 2007
- Wild West Party 2007, Dance Club, November 2007
- St. Patrick's Day Party 2008, Dance Club, March 2008
- Music Jam 2008, Iceberg, July 2008 (first appearance in their country outfits.)
- Music Jam 2008, Backstage on random servers while on break autographing backgrounds, July 2008 (not a performance, real characters)
- Penguin Play Awards 2009 along with Cadence, Aunt Arctic, and Gary in the Backstage.
- Music Jam 2009, performance and real characters along with Cadence. Back Stage.
- Music Jam 2010, performed at the Iceberg. (last appearance in their country outfits.)
- Music Jam 2011, performance and real characters along with Cadence. (first appearance in their rock outfits.)
- Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam, performed at the Epic Show (with Cadence) and real characters.
 Non-meetable Avatars
The Penguin Chat 3 Band.
The Band at the Winter Luau 2006
The Band at the Lighthouse.
The Band playing at the Music Jam 2011.
 Meetable Avatars
Stompin' Bob's signature from 2008.
Franky's signature from 2008.
 Player Cards
- All the current members of the Penguin Band used to work for shops around Club Penguin Island such as the Pizza Parlor and the Pet Shop, and they claim they would have still worked there if they had not become musicians.
- The Penguin Band have given out two different backgrounds: In the first background, they were not wearing accessories yet. However it was not obtained by meeting them - you had to complete an Instrument Scavenger Hunt and you would receive the background when you completed it.
- It is possible to obtain all four of their stamps at once, because sometimes they will all come at once.
- They are the only famous penguins to not have a toy representing them yet besides Rocky and CeCe.
- They changed their look in 2011.
- G Billy used to be Old Blue but when the band changed to their rock style he became Blue.
- During meetings in 2011, Franky and Stompin' Bob or Petey K and G Billy will always come at the Dock and Backstage, one of them in each of those rooms, and would rarely talk one to other.
- "Better Days" is the name of the Penguin Band's theme song.
- They all appear in the books Franky's First Show and in the Penguin Tales' Pizza Parlor Panic story.
- Up until at least 2006, the Penguin Band members didn't have individual names.
 Sources and References
- I've Been Delayed
- Winter Luau 2006
- Dance Mix 1
- Lighthouse Party
- Summer Kick-Off Party 2007
- The Fair
- Western Party 2006, and The Surprise Party 2007
- St. Patrick's Day 2006, 2007, & 2008
- Flipper Stomper
- Better Days