This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
The cover of The F.I.S.H.
The F.I.S.H. (Factual Informative Spy Handbook) was the PSA handbook before it was merged the EPF. The F.I.S.H. included instructions and secret agent clothes, as well as some included secrets. It was somewhat of an essential item to all secret agents, and it was located at the bottom-right hand corner of the HQ, underneath the Mission Console. Jet Pack Guy is seen reading this in The Veggie Villain.
On the other side of the cover has a Secret Agent Penguin on it but also has the table of Contents:
|“|| YOUR DUTY
1) REPORTING PLAYERS
2) YOUR IDENTITY
3) SECRET MISSIONS
4) HELPING PENGUINS
- A guide to the Secret Agent Code.
- A guide to a Secret Agent's duty.
- Information of the Spy Phone via, a diagram of it.
- An article about the history of the P.S.A..
- Secret dances via free items.
- Current suspects at large (Herbert P. Bear and Klutzy).
- You could highlight the reverse of the front cover to reveal a hidden table of contents.
- There was another secret code in this book, revealed by clicking on the antenna of the spy phone in the diagram. It meant "The LED Light blinks 'You are cool' in Morse".
- A third code on the Tic Tac Toe Code page translated to "The first pin on Club Penguin was a four leaf clover."
- The penguins demonstrating the various actions and the penguin on the front cover were Old Blue.
- The Tic-Tac-Toe Code has a secret symbol after Z. The Director uses this symbol.
- With the secret code after Z, it could be two letters after one, so making the possible name AA, or Aunt Arctic. This would later be confirmed during Operation: Blackout.
What the secret agent clothes look like on a penguin in-game.