| System Defender
The game's logo
| Minigame Location
|| EPF Command Room
| Date released
|| January 13, 2011
| Stamps awarded
|| Yes (14)
System Defender is a mini-game in Club Penguin, stylized after the tower defense genre, that is only accessible through the EPF Command Room. This is the only minigame that can only be played by EPF agents (not counting Field-Ops). In System Defender, you have to destroy the enemies from getting into the system. System Defender was created to destroy bots from getting into the EPF system. Instead of having checking the game yourself for new updates, the player can check the EPF Spy Phone Messages section for any info about the game for new Advanced Elite Programs. There has not been a new level since 2011, it is unlikely there are anymore for the future.
- In the game there are three types of cannons. There are reds, that shoot fast; oranges, that have a long range; and purples, that have more damage. When cannons are placed into sockets, they have the ability to destroy bugs. Each cannon type can be upgraded to three levels.
- There are basically 2 types of enemies: bugs and bosses. Bugs have less life than bosses, but they still have the ability to damage the system. These 2 types of bugs are the colors: red, orange and purple. See the gallery below.
- If a certain number of bugs hit the core, the game ends.
- There are currently 6 levels: the Computer Bugs, Herbert, Klutzy, the Test Bots, the Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000 and Track Herbert.
The System Defender game features a wide variety of characters. Here is a list of them.
- Gary the Gadget Guy - Training, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, Level 6
- Dot - Training, Level 4, Level 5
- Jet Pack Guy - Level 1, Level 2, Level 5, Level 6
- Rookie - Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 6
- The Director - Training, Level 5, Level 6
- Computer Bug (talking) - Level 1
- Computer Bug (enemy) - Training, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5, Level 6
- Ultimate Proto-Bot - Level 5
- Herbert P. Bear - Level 2, Level 6
- Klutzy - Level 2, Level 3, Level 6
- WheelBot - Level 4
- JetBot - Level 4
- SnowBot - Level 4
The starting screen while being attacked.
The most recent levels screen.
System Defender gameplay.
The System Defender page of a penguin's Stamp Book.
 See also
- Unlike other games this one has the music in its own SWF file, other games with music are one SWF file each.
- The game is often criticized by Club Penguin's younger audience for being too violent.
- This is the probably the first time Club Penguin featured guns, as the red cannon beared a similar resemblance to the M61 Vulcan.
- In Level 3, if you played it in the Advanced section, you will get Klutzy's level with the dialogue and bots from Protobot's level. This glitch has been fixed.
- In Level 4, there is a glitch that if you lost the game, a sign will appear and say "Connection is lost".
- There is a glitch that if you quit the game immediately after selecting Klutzy's level, it will say "Connection is lost".
- There was a glitch that in the stamp section of the game, it would say that you need 16 stamps for the third photo, this glitch has been fixed.
 Names in other languages
|| Defensor do Sistema
|| Défenseur de Systéme
|| Defensor del sistema
|| System Defender
 Sources and References