This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
The Town during the Sub-Marine Party 2008
|When||February 15, 2008 - February 22, 2008|
|Free Item(s)||Seashell Belt, Yellow Snorkel|
Rockhopper came to Club Penguin in January, and his ship crashed, so that is how Save the Migrator started. Penguins were working hard to recover the ship, so the Club Penguin Team decided to throw a party.
- Town: The Coffee Shop turned into a big seashell, the Night Club turned into a rusty boat, and the Gift Shop had a big seashell sign.
- Coffee Shop: Dolphin statues were in every corner, the couches turned pink and fluffy, and there was seashells all on the wall.
- Book Room: The couches turned into clams, and there was a jellyfish on the wall.
- Night Club: There was water everywhere, so everything was floating up. The dance floor disappeared, along with the giant speaker with the Keeper of the Boiler Room.
- Dance Lounge: This room turned into a boat control room. There were windows with broken glass. The stairs that lead below turned into a hole with a latter going down.
- Plaza: A gaint inflatable octopus was on top of the Pet Shop. The Pizza Parlor's sign said Cap'n Patch's Pizza Shack. There was also a giant pirate penguin sign on top of the Pizza Parlor.
- Pizza Parlor: This room turned into a fishing handout place. There was fish netting everywhere, and a pirate poster was hanging on the wall.
- Iceberg: There was the platform to help find the sunk Migrator. There was also a poll taking place here.
- Cove: Puddles of water full with coral were on the ground. The weekly pin was there too.
- Forest: A huge seashell with a yellow fish was inside of it and behind it there was treasure. Coral and starfish were on rocks.
- Snow Forts: One of the forts turned into a wooden fort, and the other turned into a rock fort. Two big worms were tied to the top of the flags.
- Dock: There were fish ballons tied all around and a there was a wooden boat the penguins could walk into.
- Beach: Seaweed wrapped around the Lighthouse's exterior. There was a banner saying "Save the Migrator Project".
- Beacon: The lightblub turned into a pufferfish giving of light. The telescope turned into a submarine's telescope.
- Ski Village: The exterior of the Ski Lodge turned blue with starfished stuck to the building. A "Sub Shop" was also there.
|Seashell Belt||Book Room||No|
The Book Room
The Coffee Shop
The Dance Club
The Dance Lounge
The Ice Berg
The Pizza Parlor
The Ski Village
The Snow Forts
Names in other languages
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Sub-Marine Party. Click here to view them.|