|Created By||Gary the Gadget Guy|
|Purpose||Tools and communication device for Secret Agents.|
|Appearances||Anything PSA related from 2005-2010.|
|←Prototype Spy Phone|
|EPF Spy Phone →|
|Type||Other Items → Awards|
|Where found||If you pass the Secret Agent quiz.|
The Spy Phone was a small, blue phone that all PSA Secret Agents received after becoming a Secret Agent. It used to transport agents to nearly all of the rooms on Club Penguin Island. On May 27, 2010, the Spy Phone was replaced by the EPF Spy Phone, making it impossible to activate. This was Gary's first invention for public use.
Functions of the Phone
- Long-Range Antenna
- View Screen
- HQ Entry Button
- 14.3 Hz Auditory Impulse Receptor
- Teleporter Scroll Button
- "Tools" Button with:
- The spy phone's prototype can be seen in the Gadget Room, along with the prototypes for the AC 3000 and the Jetpack.
- In Mission 6, Herbert stole a spy phone (your old spy phone). It is later seen in Mission 9.
- In Mission 11, the Spy Phone was broken (along with all other PSA technology) and would teleport the player to random places.
- There was a Field Op in which you had to find this phone.
- In the F.I.S.H., when you click on on the long-range antenna on the spy phone, a coded note appears telling you that the LED blinking light says, "You are cool" in Morse Code.
- The model number of the spy phone in the F.I.S.H., #102405, is a reference to October 24, 2005, the date Club Penguin was officially unveiled to the public.
The message PSA agents got when they opened the Spy Phone after the Popcorn Explosion.
- Secret Missions
- List of Gary's Inventions
- Secret Agent
- Penguin Secret Agency
- Elite Penguin Force
- Elite Spy Phone