The Sled Runs are runs in the Sled Racing games at the top of the Mountain. There are four sled runs, each varying in topography, length, and difficulty. There used to be a rumor that there will be another one named the Test Run, as it was revealed in Mission 2. However, due to its danger level, it was never used again and was built solely for the purpose of the mission. On April 24, members were able to buy toboggans to use in the game.
- Sled Races range from 2-4 penguins on each.
- Penguins can have a speed boost during the race by going over the ice patches.
- Rocks are dangerous, as they sometimes leave penguins in last place.
- The amount of coins given are always between 5-20 (if you are first 20, if you're second 10, if you're third or fourth 5).
- The Sled Runs were closed in July/August 2007 because of massive avalanches proven to be caused by Herbert P. Bear.
- There used to be a glitch in Bunny Hill, so that the player could not crash into logs or rocks. However, it was later fixed.
- During Beta Testing, only two penguins could play at a time.
- There is a server called Bunny Hill.
- Bunny Hill (2 players)
- Express (2 players)
- Penguin Run (3 players)
- Ridge Run (4 players)
- Test Run (1 player, only appears in Secret Mission 2 and Elite Penguin Force).