Shirts Rock Catalog
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Shirts Rock Catalog|
The Shirts Rock Catalog during Music Jam 2011 in the Iceberg
|Date released||Music Jam 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011|
Snow Forts (All)|
Ski Village (2010 and 2011)
|Sells||Music Jam shirts, All Access Pass|
|Updates||At the Music Jam|
The Shirts Rock catalog is a catalog appearing at the Music Jam 2009, located the Snow Forts. It was known as the T-Shirt Shop during the Music Jam 2008. This catalog was once again available at Music Jam 2010 at Snow Forts and Ski Village. Only members can buy items from it. This was the first party catalog to not be held in a Party room. In 2011, it changed completely, and there were 2 different versions of it.
Snow Forts and Ski Village
2008, 2009 and 2010
- Pop Girl T-Shirt (with a flower design) (250 Coins)
- Western T-Shirt (with a cactus design) (250 Coins)
- Carribean T-Shirt (with a palm tree and sun design) (250 Coins)
- Rocker T-Shirt (with a guitar design) (250 Coins)
- Classical T-Shirt (with a music note design) (250 Coins)
- Sparkle Rock T-Shirt (with a sparkle glitter design) (250 Coins)
- An All Access Pass (gives you access to the Back Stage, the Night Club Rooftop, and the Casa Fiesta) (50 Coins).
- The Fiesta (200 Coins)
- The Hairspray (300 Coins)
- The Cabana (350 Coins)
- Pink Diva Shades (125 Coins)
- Orange Boa (200 Coins)
- Tropical Ruffle Dress (425 Coins)
- Summer Suit (450 Coins)
- Green and Blue Maracas (125 Coins)
- White Dress Shoes (420 coins)
- All-Access Pass (gives you access to the Backstage and Night Club Rooftop) (50 Coins).
- G Billy Bandana (150 Coins)
- The Rock Bandana (300 Coins)
- Petey K Shades (65 Coins)
- Electro T-Shirt (150 Coins)
- Classy T-Shirt (150 Coins)
- Sound Wave T-Shirt (150 Coins)
- Franky Tee (250 Coins)
- Leather Watch (150 Coins)
- Stompin' Bob Cuff (175 Coins)
- Red High Tops (250 Coins)
- All-Access Pass (gives you access to the Back Stage and Night Club Rooftop) (50 Coins).