- Were you looking for the furniture item?
A Shark from Ice Fishing.
Sharks appear to be quite aggressive, and will attack penguins, worms and puffles if they get close enough. There was once a rumor that the Silver Surfboard attracted sharks- it was proven false when Aunt Arctic was asked in the Club Penguin Times.
Not much is known about it, except that it is a Megalodon that's actually the "Secret of the Iceberg", behind the old myth that there was something under the Iceberg. Before the party, Spike Hike tweeted about the Prehistoric Shark saying that "Now we know the truth about the Iceberg!", proving that the Megalodon is the secret behind the Iceberg's shape.
Although the shark was frozen, it was still alive and its eyes moved. Also, if players tried to tip the Scary Ice using the jackhammer, the shark would became angry and its mouth would also start moving.
It returned during the Prehistoric Party 2014; it escaped from the room and went to the present. Its fin can still be seen in the modern Iceberg every hour.
The Prehistoric Shark was also seen in the current Club Penguin island in the window of the Villain HQ during the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013 (before the Prehistoric Party 2014 had happened). It's a time travel paradox. When in the Prehistoric Party 2014 we let the shark escape from the Scary Ice, we made it come to the present and that's why it can sometimes be spotted in the current Club Penguin waters during parties like the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013 and rounding the Iceberg.
Besides the Prehistoric Shark, other prehistoric creatures were revealed to be still alive. Among them are the Prehistoric Fluffy the Fish and the Enormous Grey Fish. In fact, every prehistoric species can still be alive.
- In Ice Fishing, it will try to bite your rope with the bait on it.
- In Hydro Hopper, its fin appears above the water and is one of the obstacles.
- In Jet Pack Adventure, it is seen jumping out of the water.
- In Catchin' Waves, it will trying to knock you off your board in survival mode later in the game.
- In Puffle Rescue, when you're playing blue puffle mode, sharks attack you.
- At the Pizza Parlor during the Island Adventure Party 2011.
- In Puffle Rescue, sharks can break through ice, although in reality they cannot.
- Every hour, a shark can be spotted at the Iceberg.
The Shark as seen on Hydro Hopper.
The Shark as seen on Puffle Rescue.
The Shark as seen on Catchin' Waves.
The Shark as seen on The Club Penguin Times.
The Club Penguin Times hinting the Megalodon's appearance at the Iceberg after its escape from the prehistory.
The Prehistoric Shark Megalodon spotted rounding the Iceberg during The Fair 2014.
Sources and References