|Attitude||Adventurous, extreme, and enthusiastic.|
|Favorite toys||Three bowling pins, Cannon, helmet, parachute.|
|Favorite food||Stinky Cheese|
|Play action|| Cannon: Puts on a helmet and hops into its cannon. It then blasts itself off screen and gently floats back to the ground with a parachute. |
Pins: It backs up and rolls itself into three bowling pins which fly in the air and crash on the ground, with one landing on its base. The red puffle frowns and simply blows the remaining pin to the ground.
|Dance||Bounces up and down.|
|Speed||4th Fastest Puffle (In Puffle Roundup)|
|Special features||Originally from Rockhopper Island.|
|Elite Puffle Items||Star Cannon, Helmet|
|Favorite Games||Catchin' Waves|
The Red Puffle is a variant of puffle that has crimson-red fur and an orange-colored tongue. It was discovered by Rockhopper at an island that he named after himself, "Rockhopper Island", the puffles' native home. He brought them back to Club Penguin Island, and the new puffles became the sixth puffle available for adoption.
The Red Puffle is a basic puffle, being one of just two puffles that non-members can adopt. It has very simple animations, such as bouncing when it dances, as opposed to the Purple Puffle; who spins, smiles, and hops around in its dance animation.
Description in the Puffle Handbook
From the wilds of Rockhopper Island, they love adventure. Puffle experts wonder what secrets they hold.
- Personality: Adventurous, extreme
- Toys: Bowling pins, cannon
- Observed in the wild: Hunting for buried treasure
- Favorite snacks: Stinky cheese
- Best game: Catchin' Waves
- Cool fact: Originally from Rockhopper Island
- Rockhopper kept a red puffle for his own and named it "Yarr".
- It can join the player in Catchin' Waves. It can also join the player in Puffle Launch and Pufflescape, as the default puffle if a penguin plays the game without one.
- A notable red puffle is an Elite Puffle named Blast.
- In 2011, there was a collectable Red Puffle Pin from February 11th through 24th.
Bath: When a red puffle bathes, a blue tub with a wave on it appears. It jumps on the wave with its surf board and surfs for a short time, before crashing and landing in the tub, getting itself wet. It promptly jumps out of the tub and shakes itself dry.
Hairbrush: The red puffle's fur is brushed by a hairbrush, so that its fur is pushed together on the top of its head, resembling a mohawk. It shakes its fur back to normal afterwards.
Sleep: It closes its eyes and "Z"'s form above its head as it falls asleep. It'll then wake up seconds later..
Bubble Gum: It chews a stick of bubble gum and blows a big bubble. The bubble then goes into the red puffle's mouth causing the red puffles body to inflate. The bubble pops and sends the red puffle flying around the room like a deflating balloon.
"Run Away" Postcard: A red puffle blasts itself from a cannon holding a hobo stick. The message reads: "Blasting off for new adventures. See you around!"
Red Puffle in-game
Red Puffle along with a penguin (in a player card).
Red Puffle moves
- Even though they were only on Rockhopper Island, they appear in Puffle Roundup and Puffle Trouble as Club Penguin Creatures.
Names in Other Languages
|French||Le Puffle Rouge|
- Red Puffle (player card)
- Red Puffle (in-igloo)
- Red Puffle (walking)
- Red Puffle (eating)
- Red Puffle (digging)
- Red Puffle (splash)
- Red Puffle (after adoption)
- Red Puffle (100 percent animation)
- Red Puffle (nuzzling)
- Red Puffle (speaking)
- Red Puffle (jumping forward)
- Red Puffle (standing on head)
- Red Puffle (rolling)
- Red Puffle (jumping and spinning)
Old (item) files
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Red Puffle. Click here to view them.|