|Attitude||Majestic, playful, confident|
|Favorite food||Rainbow Lollipop|
|Play action||With a Cloud|
|Special features||Originally from the clouds of Club Penguin Island.|
|Elite Puffle Items||None|
The Rainbow Puffle is a Puffle discovered in Club Penguin. They were first seen on a shirt in a sneak peek video for the Hollywood Party. Afterwards, a single Rainbow Puffle could be spotted in Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman). During the construction of the Puffle Party 2013, he was seen in specific locations such as Dock, Ski Village and Forest. Currently, members are able adopt it from the Cloud Forest, its natural habitat, after completing the Puffle Tasks. As of now, it cannot play any games, not even Puffle Launch and Pufflescape.
Rainbow Puffles were discovered after PH saw a cloud coming towards Club Penguin Island. PH quickly pulled out her telescope to see the cloud was full of Rainbow Puffles. To get to the cloud, PH had an idea to construct a really tall hotel to reach it. In order to reach the Rainbow Puffles, PH is building a tall Puffle Hotel. The construction began two weeks before the Puffle Party 2013. A rainbow cannon is at the top, shooting penguins to the clouds, where the Rainbow Puffles are living. The only way to get in that cannon is do all four Puffle Tasks of the Club Penguin Puffle Party 2013.
Like all puffles, Rainbow Puffles have the general shape of a fluffy round creature with two eyes and a mouth. Going down rainbow puffles are the colors red, orange, yellow, lime green, aqua, blue, and violet. Rainbow Puffles also have violet (in some artwork orange) tongues. Rainbow Puffles live in Cloud Forest, where they probably feed of the raindrop berries that grow in the clouds. It has a playful attitude, as demonstrated by the "puppy eyes" pose.
 Puffle Item Compatibilities
|Candy Cane Cap||-||✓||-|
|Mini Squid Lid||-||✓||-|
|Sombrero (Puffle Hat)||-||✓||-|
|Tiara (Puffle Hat)||-||-||✓|
|Gold Viking Helmet||-||-||✓|
|Heavy Metal Hair||-||✓||-|
|Jingle Jangle Hat||✓||-||-|
|Jolly Roger Bandanna||?||?||?|
|The Big Bang||-||✓||-|
|The Rad Scientist||-||✓||-|
|Shock of Hair||?||?||?|
|Mini Polka Dot Puffle Hat||-||✓||-|
The Rainbow Puffle winking, as seen in Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman).
The I Heart My Rainbow Puffle T-Shirt, as seen in Hollywood Party Video.
The Rainbow Puffle Pin.
- The Rainbow Puffle is rumored to be able to copy other puffles' abilities.
- There was a Rainbow Puffle emote at the Puffle Party 2013.
- There was a Rainbow Puffle water fountain in the Puffle Hotel.
- Rainbow Puffles are the only puffles with the natural power of flight. Green Puffles and Black Puffles can also fly, but they need an item first. Green Puffles need a propeller cap to fly and Black Puffles need an O-Berry or some hot sauce to flame up and fly .
- While the Rainbow Puffle has a purple tongue on artwork, its tongue is orange while being walked, and on the pin.
- This may be because the pin is a recolor of a Red Puffle and while being walked is a recolor of a Green Puffle.
- So far, it and the Gold Puffle are the only puffles that cannot play Puffle Launch and Pufflescape.
- In the Puffle Handbook, it is said that the Rainbow Puffle farts glitter.
- The Rainbow Puffle and the Gold Puffle are the only Puffles that cannot be adopted from the Pet Shop.
 Names in other languages
- This is further confirmed by an extract from the Club Penguin Magazine:
“ Ever seen a chameleon? It’s a lizard with amazing cells on its skin that can change colour! And check this – I looked at some puffle fur under the microscope… and saw cells that looked remarkably similar. Could it be that puffles have abilities we don’t know about? ”— PH
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives has archived some SWFs that are related to Rainbow Puffle. Click here to view them.|