Puffle Roundup's Logo
|Minigame Location|| Snow Forts (December 2005-March 2006)|
Pet Shop (March 2006-April 2014)
Puffle Park (April 2014-present)
|Date released||December 14, 2005|
A handy hint to how many coins you will get, is simply the length of time it took you to do round them up. That is, if you round all ten puffles.
Each Puffle is more sensitive to the cursor (they move certain distances away from the cursor). Here is a list of the Puffles, from least sensitive to most sensitive.
Mobile (My Penguin)
|This section requires expansion. Please help the Club Penguin Wiki by adding more info to it.|
In My Penguin, obstacles such as rocks or stumps are added each level.
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow. Click “Expand” to view spoilers.|
|Spoilers end here.|
- There was once a serious glitch that when players manage to complete 3 rounds and start another one, they will get removed from the server. The glitch has now been fixed.
- When stamps were first introduced, the player got double coins, as if the player had got all the stamps. This has now been fixed.
- Even though Red Puffles are from Rockhopper's Island, they appear in Puffle Roundup.
- Even though as of May 31st 2011, when the puffle avatars were updated online, the puffles in Puffle Roundup have the old puffle design.
- The white puffle is rarely seen.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Pega o Puffle|
|French||Puffles en Fuite|
|Spanish||Fuga de Puffles|
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Puffle Roundup. Click here to view them.|