Puffle Roundup's Logo
|Minigame Location|| Snow Forts (December 2005-March 2006)|
Pet Shop (March 2006-April 2014)
Puffle Park (April 2014-present)
|Date released||December 14, 2005|
Puffle Roundup is a mini-game in Club Penguin that is located in the Puffle Park (formerly in the Pet Shop and Snow Forts) and in My Penguin app. The objective of the game is to round up all the puffles into a pen. When playing, the player must move his/her cursor to herd puffles into the pen (which is based on the Snow Room from Penguin Chat 3). The player has 120 seconds in each round. The score is how many puffles were caught multiplied by the number of seconds left divided by ten. If Puffles are driven out of the area, they will escape. The game used to feature all breeds of puffles except red, which was added after the original version of the game was made. When Club Penguin gave double coins for the game, the red puffle was added. The Yellow Puffle and White Puffle have been seen but they are not common to be found. On October 23, 2010, the Orange Puffle was introduced into this game. On March 21, 2011 the Brown Puffle was added. It is one of the least popular games due to its length but it is proven to be one of the most useful games to earn coin revenue.
A handy hint to how many coins you will get, is simply the length of time it took you to do round them up. That is, if you round all ten puffles.
Each Puffle is more sensitive to the cursor (they move certain distances away from the cursor). Here is a list of the Puffles, from least sensitive to most sensitive.
Mobile (My Penguin)
|This section requires expansion. Please help the Club Penguin Wiki by adding more info to it.|
In My Penguin, obstacles such as rocks or stumps are added each level.
- When a puffle is nearly to the location that they will escape, don't herd any other puffles, but just move your mouse out of the Club Penguin screen. Then, push your mouse in front of the puffle and the puffle will turn the other way, and run back to the place. So then you can push the puffle together with the others.
- There was once a serious glitch that when players manage to complete 3 rounds and start another one, they will get removed from the server. The glitch has now been fixed.
- When stamps were first introduced, the player got double coins, as if the player had got all the stamps. This has now been fixed.
- Even though Red Puffles are from Rockhopper's Island, they appear in Puffle Roundup.
- Even though as of May 31st 2011, when the puffle avatars were updated online, the puffles in Puffle Roundup have the old puffle design.
- The white puffle is rarely seen.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Pega o Puffle|
|French||Puffles en Fuite|
|Spanish||Fuga de Puffles|
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Puffle Roundup. Click here to view them.|