Puffle Party 2014
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Puffle Party 2014|
Puffle Party 2014 logo
|When||April 16, 2014 - April 30, 2014|
|Free Item(s)||See list|
|Where||Club Penguin island|
The Puffle Party 2014 was a party on Club Penguin. It started on April 16, 2014 and ended on April 30, 2014. Members started to adopt Dog and Cat Puffles at this party. Unlike the previous Puffle Parties, this one took place in April rather than February or March. It was also the sixth annual Puffle Party.
The party was confirmed on January 11, 2014 via a tweet from Spike Hike . It is hinted that there may be some Easter additions to the party. On January 13, Polo Field confirmed that the party is going to happen in April. On March 19, Club Penguin posted a video on YouTube showing the Dog Puffle that will be available at the party. On March 23, it was revealed that the party will be available on Club Penguin's mobile app.
On April 3, a new ad on the Club Penguin's homepage, login and exit screens officially revealed when the party will start (on April 17th). On April 8, Megg posted on the What's New Blog how the puffles tricks work and showed part of the decorated Plaza. On April 11, Polo Field showed some sneak peeks of the version 1.4 of the Club Penguin app and revealed how its mainpage is going to be decorated for the party. Three days later, on April 14, Polo Field posted a sneak peek of two items that will be available at the party. On the same day,a sneak peek video of the party was posted on the blog. On April 15, Megg showed how the puffle trick Instant Dig works, revealing how the Beach is decorated. On April 16, the video of the new song "Adopt a Puffle" was posted on the blog.
Rockhopper appeared at the Beacon Telescope on March 27. On April 3, he said on the issue #441 of the Club Penguin Times that his supplies have ended faster than he thought. He also said that he heard meows and barks and he thinks that there were stowaways on his ship. On April 10, the Captain arrived on the island bringing clothes for the party and the Dog and Cat Puffles. PH took them to the Pet Shop and they became adoptable on April 17, at the beginning of the party.
The Clothes Shop
The Coffee Shop
The Pet Shop
The Plaza (April 16-23)
The Plaza (April 24-May 1)
The Puffle Park
The Snow Forts
The Stage (April 16-23)
The Stage (April 24-May 1)
Login and Exit Screens
- If you do any puffle trick, followed by the dig on command trick and then followed by any trick, it would show two puffles, one doing dig on command, the other doing the trick you told it to.
- At the Puffle Park, if you put your puffle in the "Sleep" playzone and then make it speak before it does a full bar animation, you cannot move unless you log off and re-log in or teleport.
- If someone is a puffle, you can see their penguin player card if you click on them repeatedly.
- If someone is a puffle, you can sometimes see the blue ring that is normally around your penguin/puffle.
- It was the first party to be available on the Club Penguin app.
- On the app, the only room decorated was the Plaza. There were no free items.
- It was the first Puffle Party that doesn't have decorated rooms for the puffles.
- "Some people asking about the Puffle Party. Of course it is returning - as always - for Easter. More news to come." - @SpikeHikeCP on Twitter.
- "To those wondering… The Puffle Party will be coming to @clubpenguin in April." - @polofield on Twitter.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Puffle Party 2014. Click here to view them.|