Puffle Party 2013
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Puffle Party 2013|
The Puffle Party 2013 Logo
|When||March 21, 2013 - April 4, 2013|
|Free Item(s)||PH Giveaway|
|Catalog(s)||Puffle Party 2013 Catalog|
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
The Puffle Party 2013 was a party in Club Penguin. It was the fifth annual Puffle Party. It started on March 21, 2013 and ended on April 4, 2013. This was the second appearance of the Puffle Handler and the quest for the Rainbow Puffle started during the party.
The Puffle Party 2013 was first mentioned in the 14th issue of the Club Penguin Magazine and then it was confirmed by Polo Field in Field Friday on February 15, 2013. Besides, in the Club Penguin Magazine, PH was confirmed to be a mascot at the party again and the date of beginning was confirmed. The Rainbow Puffle was first seen in a Hollywood Party video ad being on a I Heart My Rainbow Puffle T-Shirt. Also, it has appeared in the Puffle Party (Gotta Have a Wingman) music video. In the Issue #384 of Club Penguin Times, the Puffle Hotel was confirmed. Also, on the roof of the hotel, there will be a cannon which will shoot penguins to the clouds. The construction of the Puffle Hotel began on March 7, 2013. As of March 14, 2013, the Rainbow Puffle can be seen at the Ski Village, Forest and Dock while the shadows of two puffles could be seen working at the Plaza. There is a passage to the Puffle Hotel through the Pet Shop.
|PH Giveaway||Obtained by finding PH||No|
Much like the 2009, 2010, 2011 and Puffle Party 2012, each color puffle had its own room dedicated to them, or in other words, their domain. The Blue Puffle domain was moved from the Forest to the Dock this year. Their domains are:
Login and Exit Screen
The Box Dimension
The Cloud Forest
The Night Club
The Puffle Hotel Spa
The Puffle Spa
The Ski Hill
The Ski Lodge
The Ski Village
The Snow Forts
- Sometimes a task would reset and there was no way to fix this.
- A week before the party started, there was a glitch enabling you to get the Party Puffle stamp even before the party has started. You had to walk your puffle to the room where the party room of that puffle was going to be. For example, walking your Green Puffle to the Beacon would get you the stamp, even though the party had not started yet.
- The Puffle Play Zone was called Lock Down and had music from Operation: Blackout.
- When you go to the beacon, all music in Club Penguin cuts off. You can't hear any music or sounds. This glitch has been fixed.
- There is a glitch that if you went on the treadmill without your puffle you would be walking on the treadmill.
- On March 22nd, 2013, some penguins had to redo some Puffle Tasks because Club Penguin was unable to save the setting that you have already completed it.
- There is a glitch if you have scroll over the Brown Puffle from the Transformation Menu at the Puffle Play Zone. It will be a Rainbow Puffle for a second.
- There is a glitch if you are an Arctic White penguin and you go to Lighthouse Puffle Paiting, the yellow puffle will paint you as a blue penguin.
- The Puffle Party 2013 was mentioned in the Club Penguin Times Issue #336.
- This was the first year that there was not an April Fool's Party due to this one overlapping the first of April.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa dos Puffles|
|French||Fiesta de Puffles|
|Spanish||Fête des Puffles|
- "G'day mates. Have I got news for you! To celebrate this year's Puffle Party, we're building a Puffle Hotel!" - Puffle Handler, Club Penguin Times, Issue #384
- "We'll build this really tall Puffle Hotel, where everyone can bring their pets to be pampered. And we'll launch from the roof to reach the cloud. Piece of cake!- Puffle Handler, Club Penguin Times, Issue #384
- Puffle Party 2013: It's kinda far away, unless you have a Time Machine!
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Puffle Party 2013. Click here to view them.|