Puffle Party 2012
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Puffle Party 2012|
The Puffle Party 2012 Logo
|When||March 15, 2012 - March 28, 2012|
Polka Dot Puffle Hat|
Mini Polka Dot Puffle Hat
Gigantic St. Patrick's Hat
PH Giveaway Background
First Prize Puffle background
|Catalog(s)||Puffle Costume Catalog|
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
The Puffle Party 2012 was a party in Club Penguin. It was the fourth Puffle Party. Unlike previous Puffle Parties, this one started in March, rather than in February. PH visited the island for the first time. It started on March 15, 2012 and ended on March 28, 2012. The Puffle Show returned for all players to enter. At the Mine Shack, there was a St. Patrick's Day theme and a free item related to St. Patrick's Day.
It was confirmed in an Australian Disney Magazine and in the Club Penguin Magazine. It was also later confirmed PH will be visiting the island. According to PH's mascot files, there was a new room called the Puffle Spa for members.
|Polka Dot Puffle Hat||Puffle Show
|Mini Polka Dot Puffle Hat||Ski Lodge||No|
|Gigantic St. Patricks Hat*||Mine Shack||No|
|PH Giveaway Background||Obtained by meeting PH||No|
|First Prize Puffle background||Puffle Show||No|
* This item wasn't released for the "Puffle" Theme, so to speak. It was released more for the fact that Club Penguin hasn't had a St. Patrick's Day party since 2009, and that St. Patrick's Day falls within the time period of the Puffle Party.
Much like the 2009, 2010 and Puffle Party 2011, each color puffle had its own room dedicated to them, or in other words, their domain. The White Puffle domain was moved from the Mine to the Ski Hill this year. Their domains are:
The Login Screen for the party (first version).
The Login Screen for the party (second version).
The Login Screen for the party (third version).
- The balloons in a few rooms change according to the puffle you're walking.
- There was no new puffle issued for this party, making this the first year without a new puffle.
- Some puffle rooms were in different locations than the previous year's party, such as the White Puffle room being at the Ski Hill instead of the Mine.
- This was the first time that PH was meetable in-game, and the first time we met her with her new style.
- Strangely, the Box Dimension was decorated for the Orange Puffles, but it didn't have construction or a party crate.
- The way you could become a puffle during the party resembles what happened during the April Fools' Party 2008 on the CPIP servers, where you would become a Green Puffle when logging in.
- It was the first Puffle Party to happen in March, as the previous 3 were in February.
- This was the last Puffle Party to have the Puffle Show because it didn't return during the Puffle Party 2013.
Sources and References
- Spend time with your puffles this month. - Australian Disney Magazine
- You and your puffles are invited to the Puffle Party on Club Penguin. With ice-cream, new games and all-new puffle backgrounds, it’ll be an avalanche of furry fun! Starts: March 2012! - Club Penguin Magazine
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Puffle Party 2012. Click here to view them.|