Puffle-O's are the main food of all puffles. Throughout Club Penguin there are many references to Puffle-O's. There was once a pin for the box of Puffle-O's. It's made of O-Berries. According to the back of the box, Puffle-O's contain apple sauce.
- A box of Puffle-O's costs 10 coins back when the players could buy it from their igloo.
- There was a green puffle at the Pet Shop, eating Puffle-O's inside a box.
- There was a box of Puffle-O's in the Fall Fair game "Feed-a-Puffle".
Nutritional Value of Puffle-O's (in the box form)
Made From Locally Grown Organic Puffle-O Berries
- Vitamin A - 5%
- Vitamin B - 32%
- Vitamin Sea (presumably vitamin C) - 21%
- Iron - 6%
- Magnesium - 80%
- Plutonium - 0%
- Dihydrogen monoxide (Water) - 13%
- Do NOT use if pets are allergic to applesauce
- Strangely, they're called "Puffle-O's" rather than "Puffle-Os", meaning they have an apostrophe ('), even though it's plural. This is because plural letters (like O) have -'s after them instead of just -s.
- According to The Club Penguin Times Issue #244, Puffle-O's are "bitter and spicy" for penguins to eat.
- Even though the newspaper said that Puffle O's are too spicy for penguins, they are PH's favorite food.
- In the medieval party Purple and Gold Puffle-O's were used to make potions