Prehistoric Party 2013
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Prehistoric Party 2013|
Prehistoric Party 2013 logo
|When||January 17, 2013 - January 29, 2013|
Lava Flow, Waterfall, Volcano, Ancient Tree, Age of Dinosaurs
|Where||Prehistoric Club Penguin Island|
The Prehistoric Party 2013 was a party in Club Penguin. It was the first annual Prehistoric Party. It started on January 17, 2013 and ended on January 29, 2013. Players were able to use the Time Trekker to go to the past and members were able to transform into dinosaurs. It was the first party of 2013.
The Prehistoric Party 2013 was confirmed in issue 12 of Club Penguin Magazine. However, the first hints about it were at the Halloween Party 2012; when you looked in the telescope at Gariwald's mansion, you were able to see the Time Trekker. On December 27, 2012, Polo Field released a hint of upcoming events in January 2013. On December 28, he officially confirmed the party by releasing a party sneak peek. On the same day, the Exit Screen was also changed to advertise the party. As seen in a sneak peek provided by Spike Hike on his personal Twitter account, members were be able to transform into dinosaurs.
|T Rex Hoodie||Obtained by finding all the dinosaur eggs in Dino Dig||No|
|Gary's Prehistoric Giveaway||Obtained by finding Gary||No|
|Lava Flow||Dinosaur Checklist||Yes|
|Ancient Tree||Dinosaur Checklist||Yes|
|Age of Dinosaurs||Dinosaur Checklist||Yes|
The Stony Town.
The Tree Place.
The Tyranno Town.
The Time Trekker.
The Scary Ice.
The Prehistoric Catalog.
Login and Exit Screen
The first Login Screen
The second Login Screen
The third Login Screen
The first Exit Screen, featuring the three main dinosaurs.
The Bonus Room
The Dino Nests
The Hunting Spot
The Ptero Town
The Scary Ice
The Stony Town
The Time Trekker
The Tree Place
The Tricera Town
The Tyranno Town
The Water Place
The Yuck Swamp
The Yum Yum
- This is the first party to not be an expedition in January since 2009, as Spike Hike confirmed it is not an expedition.
- This is the second party in a row to have three different transformation options and special party emotes, and the third party overall.
- Penguins are able to excavate Dino eggs with the Dino Dig game.
- You can travel back to the normal Club Penguin via the Map or the Time Trekker, and vice-versa.
- This is the first party in which normal Club Penguin isn't decorated, if we are not counting the Snow Forts with the Time Trekker.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Prehistoric Party 2013. Click here to view them.|