| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
The Ski Village.
|When||May 18, 2010 - May 27, 2010|
|Free Item(s)||Miners Helmet|
|Where||Ski Village, Sport Shop, PSA Headquarters|
The Popcorn Explosion occurred during the same time as many other events, like the release of The Veggie Villain Mission (Mission 11), and the release in North America of Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge. Several rooms were rampaged and barraged with popcorn. Rooms had changed throughout the event. The Sports Shop was permanently closed on May 25 because of the damage but its catalog is currently located at the Stadium.
Since the Popcorn Explosion, the lives of penguins on Club Penguin Island have been greatly affected in many ways. Some of the most important ways include:
- The Snow and Sports catalog moved to the Stadium and the Sport Shop was shut down permanently and was be replaced by the new room, the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- Replacing the old PSA Headquarters with the EPF Command Room. This has happened, but the Everyday Phoning Facility is the way to get in, if you have taken the test and become an agent.
- New Spy Phone for EPF agents.
- New Field-Ops for EPF agents.
|Miners Helmet||Ski Village||No|
May 19 to May 24
May 25 to May 27
The text from the Club Penguin Times that officially named the Popcorn Explosion.
- The popcorn explosion might be a reference to the movie Real Genius.
- In the Ski Village, there was a silver mold that looks like the EPF symbol.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Popcorn Explosion. Click here to view them.|