Pin Maker 3000
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
The Pin Maker 3000 (formerly known as the Anvil Maker 3000) was an invention made by Gary the Gadget Guy. Activating this invention will make the Scorn Crest pin appear. It is situated in the Boiler Room.
This may be the device made to make pins in Club Penguin.
- The Pin Maker 3000 was first seen in Medieval Party 2008 behind a box. In that party, it made the Anvil pin.
- It returned in the Medieval Party 2009 and made the King's Crown Pin.
- In the Medieval Party 2010 it was behind a box, but didn't make a pin (because the pin was in the Cove).
- It returned in the Medieval Party 2011 making the Brazier Pin.
- In 2012 it made the Scorn Crest pin.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Faz Pin 3000|