Penguin Secret Agency
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
The Penguin Secret Agency, more commonly known as the P.S.A., was Club Penguin's spy association that helped keep Club Penguin safe. The P.S.A ran from October 24th, 2005 to May 17th, 2010. To enroll, your penguin had to have spent over 30 days in the game. The Director is the founder and leader of the agency. Following a massive popcorn incident regarding Herbert P. Bear, the PSA was dissolved and merged into the Elite Penguin Force.
The PSA was similar to MI5 of the UK and the FBI of the U.S.A.
There were four well known members that are re-appearing agents in Secret Missions.
- Rookie - The PSA's public relations officer.
- Jet Pack Guy - An agent who always carries a jet pack, hence his name.
- Gary the Gadget Guy Agent "G" - An agent who invents spy gadgets.
- Aunt Arctic - The Director of the PSA before the Popcorn Explosion.
Suspects at large
- Herbert P. Bear - A wretchedly evil polar bear.
- Klutzy - Herbert's assistant. An adorable, but villainous crab.