O-Berries (sometimes called Puffle O's) are "O"-shaped berries, native only to Club Penguin. O-Berries are orange rings with leaves on them, growing on bushes. O-Berries, however, seem to only grow in The Wilderness, so it is unknown how penguins get to them. However, some research and a lot of thinking shows the Outback Pond behind the Ski Lodge might lead to the Wilderness. Boxes of these berries are sold in the Pet Shop.
Involvement in Missions
- Mission #2 - You must cheer up a Black puffle by giving it O-Berries. You also use them to start a fire. If you do not catch a fish and/or you do not use the fishing pole, you can eat them.
- Mission #6 - Someone tied up the O-Berries to a Pine Tree (Possibly Herbert) and you must use the scissors in your Spy Phone to get them down. You then use them to feed a hungry Black Puffle. Then, when Herbert traps you in a cage, you must throw the berries onto parts of the Cage releases so the puffle can free you. You also learn that giving an O-Berry dipped in Hot Sauce to a Black Puffle can be dangerous.
- During Puffle Parties, you could throw O-Berries to puffles in the Puffle Feeding Area.
- Black Puffles seem to like them more than other puffles, igniting (going up in flames) themselves once they consume them.
- The O-Berries are often seen in the old Puffle Video.
- As with many objects in Club Penguin, the O-Berry was once available as a pin.
- They are seen in the application Puffle Launch.
- A special type of O-Berry was seen at the Medieval Party 2013 as an ingredient in the potions game.
An O-Berry as seen in the Puffle Feeding Area.
- O-Berries are edible to penguins, as proven by Rookie in Mission 3 in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, but they do not taste very good. He said, “I had to wash the taste of these berries out of my mouth. It felt like it was on fire.“ In fact, O-berries are “bitter and spicy”, as mentioned in the Club Penguin Times Edition #244. Puffle Handler, however, says she likes them and also O-Berry juice was also used to add flavor to Snowcones in Club Penguin: Monster Beach Party.