From Club Penguin Wiki
(Redirected from Non-members)
What non-members can do
- Play minigames, but don't have access to as many levels.
- Earn belts in Card-Jitsu and become a Ninja.
- Earn items for the Fire, Water and Snow Suit and become Fire, Water and Snow Ninja.
- Become an EPF Agent with the EPF and earn Medals (EPF), but does not earn most special agent items.
- Access most of the rooms in Club Penguin excluding "members-only" rooms (such as member party rooms), but not given priority access to rooms and servers.
- Chat with other penguins.
- Sending postcards to friends, including the EPF Invitation if the penguin is an EPF Agent.
- Buy any colors, backgrounds, flags at the Penguin Style and most pins.
- Receive free items given away at parties, and tour guides.
- Adopt your own blue or red pet puffles, only limited to 2. (If a penguin was once a member, but their membership expired, they can keep any additional puffles they may have purchased.)
- Buy puffle food and toys.
- Earn stamps, excluding member stamps.
- If you buy a Club Penguin toy, book, or trading card game, then you receive a code that can unlock some items previously only available to Members.
- Unlock Puffle Hats.
- Dig for coins in Puffle Digging.
- Use free furniture items and free igloos.
What non-members can't do
- Access all mini-game levels.
- Record any SoundStudio songs.
- Play Astro Barrier level 6 or above.
- Play all levels of Bits & Bolts.
- Play the Pink and Black Puffle levels in Puffle Rescue.
- Play Puffle Launch's Soda Sunset and Box Dimension levels.
- Play Catchin' Waves in Competition and Survival modes.
- Play Aqua Grabber's Soda Seas level.
- Play Thin Ice level 11 or above.
- Play Jet Pack Adventure level 2 or above.
- Play multi-player or dance to 'Let's Bounce', 'Go West' or 'Patrick's Jig' in Dance Contest.
- Purchase mini-game upgrade items.
- Earn EPF agent items (Agent, Tactical, Comm, Tech and Stealth)
- The exception is the EPF Earpiece.
- Priority access to rooms and servers.
- Unlimited access to exclusive features at Parties.
- Wear any clothing items for your penguin. (if the penguin was once a member).
- The exception are the items for all during parties and the Items for Everyone in the Penguin Style catalog.
- Adopt any color of puffle (except red and blue) and adopt up to 20 puffles. The exception to these rules are using a toy code to adopt a puffle or adopting the puffles with a membership.
- Buy member furniture from the Furniture Catalog or igloo from the Igloo Catalog.
- Get interactive igloo items for your pet puffles.
- Choose background music for your igloo.
- Open igloos to the public and host parties and events.
- Customize the Stamp Book.
- Get member stamps.
- Buy Puffle Hats in Puffle Catalog.
- Dig for rare items and puffle food in Puffle Digging.