From the Club Penguin Wiki, the free, editable encyclopedia about Club Penguin
What a typical Non-Member might look like.
Non-members are penguins that do not pay a subscribed membership on Club Penguin. They do not have as many privileges as members.
What non-members can do
- Play minigames, but don't have access to as many levels.
- Earn belts in Card-Jitsu and become a Ninja.
- Earn items for the Fire, Water and Snow Suit and become Fire, Water and Snow Ninja.
- Become an EPF Agent with the EPF and earn Medals (EPF), but does not earn most special agent items.
- Access most of the rooms in Club Penguin excluding "members-only" rooms (such as member party rooms), but not given priority access to rooms and servers.
- Chat with other penguins.
- Sending postcards to friends, including the EPF Invitation if the penguin is an EPF Agent.
- Buy any colors, backgrounds, flags at the Penguin Style and most pins.
- Receive free items given away at parties, and tour guides.
- Adopt your own blue or red pet puffles, only limited to 2. (If a penguin was once a member, but their membership expired, they can keep any additional puffles they may have purchased.)
- Buy puffle food and toys.
- Earn stamps, excluding member stamps.
- If you buy a Club Penguin toy, book, or trading card game, then you receive a code that can unlock some items previously only available to Members.
- Unlock Puffle Hats.
- Dig for coins in Puffle Digging.
- Use free furniture items and free igloos.
What non-members can't do
- Access all mini-game levels.
- Purchase mini-game upgrade items.
- Earn EPF agent items (Agent, Tactical, Comm, Tech and Stealth)
- Priority access to rooms and servers.
- Access the Underwater, if they don't have the member-only Moss Key Pin. However, if the penguin was a member before and got it, the penguin can still access Underwater after the membership expires.
- Unlimited access to exclusive features at Parties.
- Access special Member-Only areas.
- Receive free member items.
- Buy member items from party catalogs.
- Attend the Member-Only parties.
- Wear any clothing items for your penguin. (if the penguin was once a member).
- The exception are the items for all during parties and the Items for Everyone in the Penguin Style catalog.
- Adopt any color of puffle (except red and blue) and adopt up to 20 puffles. The exception to these rules are using a toy code to adopt a puffle or adopting the puffles with a membership.
- Buy member furniture from the Furniture Catalog or igloo from the Igloo Catalog.
- Get interactive igloo items for your pet puffles.
- Choose background music for your igloo.
- Open igloos to the public and host parties and events.
- Customize the Stamp Book.
- Get member stamps.
- Buy Puffle Hats in Puffle Catalog.
- Dig for rare items and puffle food in Puffle Digging.