|Where||At the Town.|
|Opened|| December 24, 2004 (Penguin Chat 3)|
At the beginning of Club Penguin.
|Mini-Games|| Dance Contest|
The Dance Club (formerly known as the Night Club) is the middle building found in the Town. It is part of two stories, the other being the Lounge. Underneath the Night Club (with an entrance hidden in the speaker of the Dance Club) is the Boiler Room. In the Night Club you can play DJ3K and Dance Contest. On June 26, 2009, a game upgrades catalog (for DJ3K) was added to the Night Club. On July 16, 2014, the DJ3K was replaced by SoundStudio and the game upgrades catalog was removed. The Dance Club is one of the oldest rooms in Club Penguin, tracing back to Penguin Chat 3.
There was no music played in the room in early 2006, but music was played in late 2005. That's because it would lag when a lot of people were here.
|Pin||Image||Pin name||Available from||Available until|
|6||Mining Lantern pin||May 26, 2006||June 9, 2006|
|22||Candy Cane pin||December 22, 2006||January 7, 2007|
|67||Record pin||August 1, 2008||August 18, 2008|
|136||Carrot Pin||October 7, 2010||October 21, 2010|
|155||Orange Puffle Pin||April 7, 2011||April 20, 2011|
|193||Beach Chair pin||January 26, 2012||February 8, 2012|
|247||Text Book Pin||July 11, 2013||July 24, 2013|
|251||Friends Forever Pin||August 21, 2013||September 4, 2013|
|259||Ornament pin||December 11, 2013||December 26, 2013|
|298||Headphones Pin||February 4, 2015||February 18, 2015|
|320||Pixel Penguin Pin||May 13, 2015||May 27, 2015|
- None – SoundStudio is a separate app and even though there is a Dance Contest poster, you can’t sign up.
The Night Club before the addition of DJ3K.
The Night Club after the addition of DJ3K.
The Night Club before the addition of SoundStudio.
|This section requires expansion. Please help the Club Penguin Wiki by adding more info to it.|
During the Halloween Party 2005.
During the Winter Luau 2006.
During the Valentine's Day Celebration
During the Western Party 2006
During Summer Party 2006
During the Christmas Party 2006
During April Fools Day 2007
During the Christmas Party 2007
During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2008
During the Medieval Party 2008
During the Music Jam 2008
During the Water Party 2008
During the 3rd Anniversary Party
During the Christmas Party 2008
During the Dance-A-Thon party
During the Winter Fiesta 2009
During the Puffle Party 2009
During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2009
During the April Fool's Party 2009
During the Medieval Party 2009
During the Adventure Party 2009
During the Music Jam 2009
During the Festival of Flight 2009, button untouched
During the Festival of Flight 2009, button touched
During the The Fair 2009
During the Halloween Party 2009
The Dance Club during the Christmas Party 2009
During the Puffle Party 2010
During the April Fool's Party 2010
During the Medieval Party 2010
During the Island Adventure Party 2010
During the Music Jam 2010
During the The Fair 2010
During the Halloween Party 2010
During the Holiday Party 2010
During the Puffle Party 2011
During the April Fool's Party 2011
During the Medieval Party 2011
During the Music Jam 2011
During Island Adventure Party 2011
During The Fair 2011
During the Halloween Party 2011
During the Card-Jitsu Party
During the Holiday Party 2011
During the Puffle Party 2012
During the Medieval Party 2012
During the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam
During the Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit
During The Fair 2012
During the Halloween Party 2012
During the Puffle Party 2013
During the Medieval Party 2013
During the Halloween Party 2013
During the 10th Anniversary Party
During the Halloween Party 2015
During the Holiday Party 2015
The Night Club in Penguin Chat 3.
- It has been speculated that in Morse Code, the Night Club’s floor says: “Aunt Arctic is the director of the PSA.”
- During Puffle Parties this room is the Purple Puffle domain.
- Before the Night Club was redesigned in 2012, when there wasn’t a party, when certain amounts penguins change to a designated color, the lights would change to that color, and the more penguins in the room, the more light effects there would be. Aunt Arctic said that the lights changed because of special sensors in the floor.
- The current Night Club design is very similar to the design seen at the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam.
- The original Night Club music was removed on July 17, 2014 to allow players to share their SoundStudio mixes.
- The original Night Club music is one of the many songs where it is consisted of loops that play randomly after each other.
Names in Other Languages
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Dance Club. Click here to view them.|