Never Wake a Sleeping Sensei
|Never Wake a Sleeping Sensei|
|Released||December 3, 2011|
Never Wake a Sleeping Sensei is a Club Penguin Animated Short episode, the first episode of season one and the first episode overall. This was first aired on December 3, 2011. It features four ninjas working together to keep Sensei safe, as they think he is sleepwalking, but he really isn't. It was just a test to get the ninja to work together instead of fighting.
It starts with a zoom-out shot of the Dojo. Four ninjas are playing Card Jitsu. One accidentally hits Sensei in the face with a snowball. Sensei wipes the snow off of his face, and tells the ninjas that they must learn how to work as a team without fighting with each other. He then starts sleepwalking. When the yellow ninja tries to wake Sensei up with a gong, the dark green ninja tells her that if you wake a sleeping Sensei, the Sensei's dojo explodes.
As Sensei leaves the Dojo, the ninjas scramble out the door to avoid him from falling off a cliff. The ninjas make a bridge across the cliff, and Sensei safely crosses it. The yellow penguins head gets stomped on by Sensei as he heads into town. Sensei sleepwalks into the Plaza, and then into the Pizza Parlor, where he almost walks into the Pizza Oven while there is a fiery inferno inside it. The penguins make a pizza dough spider web to make Sensei turn around and head out the door.
Sensei finally makes his way back to his body cushion in the Dojo. The blue and red ninjas fist bump each other, and Sensei winks, revealing that he was awake the whole time, making the ninjas work together to keep him safe.
- This was the first time you could hear Sensei's voice.
- This is the first ever Club Penguin Animated Short episode, and the first video ever to feature penguins speaking.
- Sensei's cushion, bucket & Card-Jitsu stand appears in the center side rather than more to the right side.
- There is a hanging scroll that indicates waking Sensei in his sleep will cause an explosion.
- The Four Ninjas are playing Card-Jitsu, but no cards were seen during the short.
- Sensei breaks the fourth wall by looking toward the camera & winks at the end.
- This was the first and only appearance of The Four Ninjas.
- Sensei's shade made his walking stick appears darker & seems to disappears at 1:17.
- The back side of the Dojo (fourth wall in-game) has a red door with the picture of 2 fishes.
- Strangely, the green penguin only has one line which is "It's Sensei!".
The Dojo's entrance.
Sensei hit by a snowball.
The four Ninjas battling each other.
Sensei sleeping on his body pillow.
The scroll that warned the Ninjas.
The scene where it is discovered that Sensei was awake the whole time.
Towards the end of the movie, Club Penguin made a mistake. When the red ninja asks the penguin eating pizza to be quiet, a finger is pointing out. The same happens when the blue penguin in the Pizza Parlor raises his flipper. This could not be possible in reality, due to the fact that penguins only have flippers. Even more the flipper seemed to transform into a fist, making the mistake even worse.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Nunca Acorde o Sensei!|
|French||Ne Jamais Réveiller un Sensei qui Dort!|
|Spanish||Anunca Despiertes a un Sensei sonámbulo!|
|German||Wecke Niemals einen Schlafenden Sensei!|
|Russian||Никогда Услуга сенсея!|