This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
The cover of My Puffle
|Minigame Location||Book Room (Library)|
|Date released||March 10, 2008|
My Puffle was a Paint by Letters book published by Snowball Press. It can be found in the Book Room's library. My Puffle was introduced to Club Penguin on March 10, 2008. The point of the game is to create your own story by picking what events will take place from a list of options. Whatever color puffle you take into the game is the puffle that appears in the book. If you do not take a puffle, then the puffle is blue by default. It was removed on June 15, 2012.
The base amount of coins you get is 50 coins. However, there are also several hidden coins which give you a bonus of 20 coins each once the book is finished. The maximum amount of coins possible is 250.
The book might return, as the .swf now has orange and brown puffles in it.
 Story text
My puffle is <puffle color> and likes to go for long walks. It likes to go to the (Dock-Beach-Forest-Cove) to look for penguins wearing <penguin color> just like me. One day when we were walking, my pet found two <penguin color> penguins with (boots/shoes/ties) on their (heads!/flippers!) My <puffle color> puffle and I started (giggling-smiling-crying) because it was so silly. Then we both put (boots-shoes-ties) on our (heads/flippers) and spent the rest of the day at the (Dock-Beach-Forest-Cove) (giggling-smiling-crying) and having fun! It was the best day at the (Dock-Beach-Forest-Cove) ever! The End.
 Hidden coin locations
- Page 1: When the puffle leaves, hold the door handle and push it back.
- Page 2
- Beach: Pull the big green pail on the left to the top of the page and then quickly click on the coin.
- Dock: Click on the top of the pump that the penguin is using.
- Forest: Lift up the fire fighter's hat.
- Cove: Lift up the girl penguin's hair.
- Page 3
- Beach: When the Lighthouse appears, pull it to the top of the screen then quickly.
- Dock: Before you type the text, lift the motorboat up out of the screen, and then let go.
- Forest: Before you type the text, lift up the large rock behind the snowbank on the right of the tree in the center.
- Cove: Lift up the stairs on the top left of the page.
- Page 4: Any choice: Click your mouse on the sky and drag down.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives has archived some SWFs that are related to My Puffle. Click here to view them.|