Mullet, as seen in Ice Fishing.
Fluffy the Fish|
|“||Mullet is a ginormous fish with a gigantic appetite to match!||”|
— The Club Penguin Times.
The Mullet is a large red fish found in Club Penguin. It can be seen in remote games and locations on the island.
To catch a mullet at the end of Ice Fishing, bait it with a yellow fish. In Aqua Grabber, in the level Soda Seas, it is possible to catch the Mullet by first catching a worm in an air pocket in one of the caves, then use the worm to catch Fluffy the Fish, and then use Fluffy to catch the Mullet, which can be returned to the net for 1000 extra coins and the Mullet Capture stamp, or just be let go. Either way, you then have access to another cave, where you try to retrieve coins from a crab. If you don't take any of the coins from the crab, he will give you the emerald, which is the rare treasure in Soda Seas.
Mullet is also catchable in the DS version in a similar way to how it's caught in the online Club Penguin, you must use a medium sized fish. However, the mullet in the DS version only appears if you don't collect any squids.
Gallery of Mullets
A mullet caught by a penguin. Note the size of the fish.
The mullet on the wall of the Ski Lodge.
Mullet on the Mountain.
Mullet skeleton found in the Halloween Party.
A penguin catching Mullet. Note the worm instead of Fluffy the Fish and Mullet's grey tail.
How to catch the Mullet
|Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow. Click “Expand” to view spoilers.|
After you get 60 fish, 3 more fish will appear. Catch 2 of them and keep the last one as a bait for Mullet.
|Spoilers end here.|
- You could ride a Mullet merry-go-round in the Cave during the 2008 Fall Fair,and The Fair 2009.It was not for the The Fair 2010.
- If you use a worm in Ice Fishing to catch a mullet, it would go under the worm instead of eating or hanging to it.
- There is a card featuring the mullet in the Memory Card Game.
- The Mystic Fish is a mullet.
- A Mullet Gong is seen on the Ninja Hideout.
- It appears in Aqua Grabber.
- It appears as a furniture item.
- It appears in the special water card in Card-Jitsu Snow