Medieval Party 2011
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Medieval Party 2011|
Medieval Party 2011 Logo.
|When||May 19, 2011 - May 31, 2011|
|“||Prepare thyself for the kingdom's greatest challenge.||”|
The Medieval Party 2011 was a party in Club Penguin. It is Club Penguin's fourth Medieval Party. There was a new Knights' Quest. Club Penguin's stamp files revealed there would be a stamp called "Noble Knight" released for it. It began on May 19, 2011. Construction began on May 12, 2011. Happy77 confirmed in her new video, the White Knight Helmet will be one of the free items of Ye Knight's Quest 3. Ye Knight's Quest and Ye Knight's Quest 2 returned. Members can buy items from Medieval Catalog in Gift Shop. It was supposed to end on May 29, but, like other parties, was two days longer.
|Purple Wizard Hat||Lighthouse||No|
|Staff And Shield||Ye Knight's Quest||Yes|
|Iron Helmet||Ye Knight's Quest||Yes|
|Iron Armor||Ye Knight's Quest||Yes|
|White Noble Horse||Ye Knight's Quest 2||Yes|
|Dragon's Gold (furniture)||Ye Knight's Quest 2||Yes|
|White Knight Helmet||Ye Knight's Quest 3||Yes|
|Gold Staff and Shield||Ye Knight's Quest 3||Yes|
|White Knight Armor||Ye Knight's Quest 3||Yes|
- There was no music. This glitch was fixed now.
- The Knights Needed sign, when clicked, was the Earth Day 2011 sign (at the beginning of the party). This glitch is fixed now.
- Ye Knight's Quest 3 had a forever loading bug and users had to log off, but it worked for some users. This glitch is fixed now.
- All free items and items in the Medieval Catalog were called undefined. This glitch is fixed now.
- The Medieval Shield Pin is still in the Dojo Courtyard. This glitch is fixed now.
- If you go to one of the first party rooms (Treetop Fort, Ye Knight's Quest) it will show the name of one of the party rooms for the April Fools' Party 2011 when it is loading. This glitch is fixed now.
- If you try to buy the Purple Dragon Costume from the Medieval Catalog, it takes forever to load. This glitch is fixed now.
- On May 31, The party music was still playing even when the party had ended. This glitch is fixed now.
An image from the Club Penguin Times.
The Boiler Room
The Book Room
The Coffee Shop
The Dance Lounge
The Gift Shop
The Ice Rink
The Lodge Attic
The Night Club
The Mine Shack
The Pizza Parlor
The Recycling Plant
The Ski Hill
The Ski Lodge
The Treetop Fort
Ye Knight's Quest - Orb Room
Ye Knight's Quest - Target Cave
Ye Knight's Quest - Maze Entrance
Ye Knight's Quest - Maze
Ye Knight's Quest - 1st Lost Room
Ye Knight's Quest - 2nd Lost Room
Ye Knight's Quest - 3rd Lost Room
Ye Knight's Quest - Knight Chamber
Ye Knight's Quest 2 - Statue Puzzle Room
Ye Knight's Quest 2 - Puzzle Door
Ye Knight's Quest 2 - Dragon's Drawbridge
Ye Knight's Quest 2 - Dragon's Lair
Ye Knight's Quest 2 - Dragon's Treasure Trove
Ye Knight's Quest 3 - Chamber of Gems
Ye Knight's Quest 3 - Place of Puzzles
Ye Knight's Quest 3 - Hall of Hints
Ye Knight's Quest 3 - Cave of Battle
Ye Knight's Quest 3 - Royal Court
- This party had the third most free items out of all the parties.
- This party also had the most party rooms.
- This is the second party in Club Penguin history where a room changed daily, the first one was the Holiday Party 2010.
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Medieval Party 2011. Click here to view them.|