Medieval Party 2010
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
|Medieval Party 2010|
Medieval Party 2010 logo
|When||May 7, 2010 - May 16, 2010|
Iron Staff and Shield, Iron Knight's Helmet, Iron Knight's Suit, Noble Horse, Dragon's Gold, Toothbrush Pin
The Medieval Party 2010 was a party on Club Penguin. It was the third consecutive Medieval Party. It started early on May 7, 2010 and ended on May 16, 2010. It was first confirmed in Issue 236 of the Club Penguin Times. There were challenges: Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!) from 2009 (though the prize changed; it is an Iron Knight's collection) and Ye Knight's Quest 2 (located in the Cave).
|Staff And Shield||Ye Knight's Quest||Yes|
|Iron Helmet||Ye Knight's Quest||Yes|
|Iron Armor||Ye Knight's Quest||Yes|
|Noble Horse||Ye Knight's Quest 2||Yes|
|Dragon's Gold (furniture)||Ye Knight's Quest 2||Yes|
The Party Rooms
Ye Knight's Quest (and Princesses too!)
Ye Knight's Quest (And Princesses too!) was a quest that was for members, returning from the Medieval Party 2009.
- Challenge One: Go to every orb and stand on the platform to light up the orbs. After you're done, a gate will open for Challenge Two.
- Don't forget to remember the signs on the walls!
- The code here is: Fish = Up - Crab = Right
- Challenge Two: Hit 50 targets to open the gate for Challenge Three. Get the free item (Staff and Shield).
- Signs: Boot = Down - Squid = Left
- Challenge Three: Get the free item (Iron Helmet). Then, finish the maze. Here are the directions: Boot, Squid, Boot, Crab, Crab, Fish.
- At final you enter into the room named Finish Maze. Here you get the last free item (Iron Armor).
Ye Knight's Quest 2
Ye Knight's Quest 2 was a brand new quest for members.
- Challenge One: Throw snowballs at all of the fire torches to open the gate for Challenge Two.
- Challenge Two: Move the key around the board until it touches the lock.A gate will open for Challenge Three.
- Once you've entered the new room, get the free Noble Horse (neck item), and continue to the next room.
- Challenge Three: Fill up the barrel with snowballs until the cannon light's green. Click the green button to spray the dragon. Do this three times. Lastly, throw snowballs at the dragon until it stops its fire. Enter to next room.
Medieval Party 2010 Construction
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Medieval Party 2010. Click here to view them.|