Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam
This article is about something that was for a period of time or is no longer in Club Penguin.
|Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam|
|When||July 18, 2012 - August 1, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Non-Member|
Purple Boom Box, Sweet Star pin, Music Splatter Hat, Mega Star pin, Pitch Perfect Shirt, Center Stage background, Super Star pin, Penguin Band Background, Cadence's New Giveaway, Rocky and Cece Giveaway.
|Catalog(s)||Ultimate Jam Catalog|
|Mascot(s)||Cadence, CeCe, Penguin Band and Rocky|
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
|←Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012|
|Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit →|
The Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam was a party on Club Penguin. It started on July 18, 2012 and ended on August 1, 2012. This was the second Club Penguin party to be be commercial, the first being the Marvel Superhero Takeover. This party was based off of the Disney Channel show, Shake It Up as well as the previous Music Jam parties. CeCe and Rocky, the two main characters of the show, were the mascots in penguin form during this party. Like previous Music Jams, Cadence and the Penguin Band made their their usual appearances at the party.
The party was first mentioned on the UK Disney site . On June 23, ShakeItUpNews on Twitter confirmed that Disney's Shake It Up is teaming up with Club Penguin's annual Music Jam, and that the party will take place from July 19 to August 1st. Five days later, on June 28, 2012, Happy77 made a blog post on the What's New Blog officially confirming the event as well as CeCe, Rocky, and Cadence making an appearance at the event. On the same day, Happy77 indirectly confirmed via Twitter that the Penguin Band will be making an appearance as well. On July 5, 2012, Club Penguin launched a website containing some information for the party.
 Free Items
|Purple Boom Box||Music Challenge - Day 1||No|
|Sweet Star pin||Music Challenge - Day 1||No|
|Music Splatter Hat||Music Challenge - Day 2||No|
|Mega Star pin||Music Challenge - Day 2||No|
|Pitch Perfect Shirt||Music Challenge - Day 3||No|
|Center Stage background||Music Challenge - Day 3||No|
|Super Star pin||Music Challenge - Day 3||No|
|Penguin Band Background||Obtained by meeting one of the members of Penguin Band||No|
|Cadence's New Giveaway||Obtained by meeting Cadence||No|
|Rocky and Cece Giveaway||Obtained by meeting Rocky or Cece||No|
|Golden Microphone||Music Challenge - Day 4||Yes|
|Gold Star pin||Music Challenge - Day 4||Yes|
|Hip Hop Hoodie||Completing the Music Challenge||Yes|
 Sneak Peeks
The Town when it was sketched.
The Night Club.
The Night Club Rooftop.
The Ski Village.
A close-up of Dubstep Puffle at the Dock.
A close-up of Dubstep Puffle at the Beach.
A close-up of Dubstep Puffle at the Ski Hill.
The Dance Lounge
The Dojo Courtyard
The Fire Dojo
The Lodge Attic
The Night Club
The Ninja Hideout
The Pizza Parlor
The Ski Hill
The Ski Lodge
The Ski Village
The Snow Forts
 Party Rooms
 Music Videos
- There were various stages for role play, new outfits, and items to collect in the Daily Music Challenge.
- Cadence performed her debut single "The Party Starts Now" at the Epic Show every 20 minutes.
- This was the third party with a different sky. The first was Halloween Party and second Holiday Party.
- The party's main theme was an instrumental of "The Party Starts Now!".
- The music used in the Beacon, Iceberg and Ski Hill, is a remix of the music of Fashion Show.
- Club Penguin forgot to add the entrance to Hidden Lake in the Forest.
- The Night Club used during this party is now permanent as of late 2012.
 Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Music Jam: Na Pista|
|French||Le Méga Show|
|Spanish||Show de Estrellas|
|German||Die Ultimative Party|
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives has archived some SWFs that are related to Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam. Click here to view them.|
 See also
 Sources and References
- ↑ "http://www.clubpenguinwiki.info/static/images/www/e/ee/UltimateJamConfirmation.PNG
- ↑ "It has been confirmed that #SHAKEITUP will be combining w/ 2012 Music Jam on Club Penguin. This will begin on July 19 and end on August 1st." 23 June 2012, 11:25 AM, @ShakeItUpNews on Twitter
- ↑ Happy77, Club Penguin Official Blog (28 June 2012) "July 2012 Party Sneak Peek!" Disney Club Penguin. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
- ↑ "Here's another little secret about the upcoming party in July... You'll also have a chance to pick up some Penguin Band stamps. :) ^Happy77" 28 June 2012, 10:02 PM, @clubpenguin on Twitter.
- ↑ Ultimate Jam Dance and Music Party 5 July 2012. Disney Club Penguin. Retrieved 5 July 2012.