| Non Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
This page needs a cleanup. You can help by cleaning it up (i.e., fixing coding, correcting spelling and grammar, etc). Please make sure it meets the Manual of Style guidelines.
|Full Name||Klutzy the Crab|
|Species||Club Penguin Crab (Clubpenguinus crabus)|
|Position||Accomplice to Herbert P. Bear|
|Appeared|| Secret Missions|
Battle of Doom
The Great Snow Race
Operation: Hot Sauce
Halloween Party 2015
|Friends With||Herbert P. Bear|
Klutzy the Crab is a villainous crab in Club Penguin that saved Herbert P. Bear from drowning when he first arrived on Club Penguin Island after traveling from the North Pole on an Iceberg. Since then, he has been involved in a lot of Secret Missions as Herbert's evil sidekick. As revealed in The F.I.S.H., Klutzy is a male.
- In Secret Mission #5, Herbert and Klutzy both vandalized the Coffee Shop and the Pizza Parlor. Klutzy sat on Herbert's back so they looked like a "large, furry mutant crab". Klutzy is captured while Herbert escapes at the end of the mission.
- In Secret Mission #6, G tries to question Klutzy, but Klutzy escapes back to Herbert. A Secret Agent followed them to their hideout, but was captured. Then, they both attempt to destroy the Ski Lodge for wood, but the Secret Agent escapes and stops them in time. They fell in a lake, but soon escaped.
- In the Secret Mission #7, Herbert was seen taking the Prime Gear from the Clock Tower and Klutzy was seen taking the target through the ISEEU.
- In Secret Mission #8, Klutzy (tried to) help Herbert remove the Boiler after they disrupted life on the island by causing tremors due to digging underground. Thankfully, Klutzy turned out to be more of a hindrance than a help, and delayed Herbert until a Secret Agent cornered them. They narrowly escaped when Herbert accidentally damaged the boiler.
- In Secret Mission #9, Klutzy and Herbert were plotting about Herbert's next ingenious plan involving Puffles, in their campsite behind the Fishing Hole.
- Klutzy only appears once in Secret Mission #10. He is at the Dock holding up a cardboard Herbert. When he sees the player, he runs up the Ski Hill and heads into The Wilderness.
- In Secret Mission #11, when Herbert is on the Gift Shop Computer, he is playing a video game. He also makes a couple of 'snaps' when Herbert is speaking on the I.S.E.E.U. system.
- Klutzy appears in System Defender. You have to defend the system against Klutzy in level 3.
- Klutzy appeared in Herbert's hideout during the Great Snow Race. After Herbert was put into hibernation, Klutzy awoke since the effects didn't work on him, and he escaped.
- Klutzy appeared in the Club Penguin App game Jetpack Boost as an enemy. In the game, he tries to hit you so you can lose.
- Sometimes, Klutzy and Herbert are seen in a photo on www.clubherbert.com.
Pages in F.I.S.H.
The fact files in the F.I.S.H.
Klutzy on Herbert's Giveaway Background.
Klutzy with one of Herbert's slippers.
- Klutzy is different from the other crabs. His paws are smaller and he seems to be smaller too.
- Klutzy returns in Level 3 of System Defender. He also appears in Level 2 of the game, assisting Herbert.
- Klutzy is sometimes called 'adorable' and 'cute'. He is also referenced in Mission #7 as a "funny little guy" by a Penguin.
- There is a Series 4 figurine of Herbert and Klutzy.
- Klutzy is seen using the signs ^_^; Q_Q' while writing.
- You can add Klutzy as a friend if you use the add anyone glitch.
- Klutzy seems to be cute and harmless, but he always helps Herbert with his inventions. He helped Herbert kidnap the secret agents during Operation: Blackout, succeeded on ambushing and capturing Jet Pack Guy along with his army, and also tried to hit you in the Jetpack Boost game, preventing you from winning it.
- He looks similar to another crab named Klepto.
Sources and references