- For the mini-game using the Jet Pack, see Jet Pack Adventure. For other uses, see Jet Pack (Disambiguation).
A Jet Pack or Jetpack is a popular form of transportation in Club Penguin that was invented by G. It is most commonly used in Jet Pack Adventure. It can be referred to as the "Jetpack 3000". They have not been available in the Penguin Style, Snow and Sports or any catalog; but they have been released as a free item. Two of the most well known users of this item are Jet Pack Guy and Jet Pack Surfer.
- At the Beacon (by Jet Pack Adventure).
- In the game Jet Pack Adventure.
- In the Club Penguin Times.
- An early prototype, found in the Gadget Room.
- It is in several Secret Agent Missions.
- As a pin.
- Next to a Box Portal in the Coffee Shop in the April Fool's Day 2009.
- In a few comics from the community section of the Club Penguin website.
- As a clothing item for the Festival of Flight.
- In the intro to Catchin' Waves.
- In Nintendo DS: Herbert's Revenge, there is a mission which requires one.
- A penguin wearing a jet pack is seen reading a map on the front and cover of The Ultimate Official Guide to Club Penguin Volume 1.
- As a power up in the Club penguin:Game Day mini game, Java Jump.
- The Jet Pack works with fuel but it can also fly with a mixture of Cream Soda and Hot Sauce. This was revealed in Secret Mission 10.
- Also in Mission 10, if you choose to put the Jet Pack (held by Jet Pack Guy) on the cage, you will trap Herbert.
- A running gag in the comics is when a light blue penguin combines a jet pack with other games, but ends up getting hurt.
- In the Club Penguin Times there was once a question posed to Aunt Arctic asking why Jet Packs weren't used as a form of transportation. Aunt Arctic said that it is because it would add a lot of pollution to the air and would cause air traffic.
A penguin using a jetpack.
The Jet Pack Pin.
The Jetpack in the Beacon.
The Jetpack has its own game named Jet Pack Adventure.
A red penguin playing Jet Pack Adventure.