Jet Pack Guy
| Non Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|Jet Pack Guy|
|Full Name||Jet Pack Guy|
|Position||Secret Agent,Tactical Lead|
|Appeared|| Secret Missions|
|Clothing||Sunglasses, EPF Earpiece, Black Tie, Jet Pack, Black Suit|
|Friends With||Rookie, Gary the Gadget Guy, Dot, Agent PH, The Director|
|“||Watch out Herbert! This Guy's back in the sky!||”|
— Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy (real name Guy, according to Club Penguin Times issue 370, and also called JPG) is a Secret Agent and EPF Agent. He always wears "Super Spy Gear", always carries a Jet Pack, hence his name. He seems to have a short temper because he's quick to call villains names and to intimidate them, mostly in System Defender.
Jet Pack Guy debuted in Secret Mission 2: G's Secret Mission. The sound of his jet pack's fuel wakes you up on the second day in the Wilderness. Gary had sent him to track you down and bring you back to the HQ. Originally, he was just supposed to be a random agent that came to rescue you by jet pack, but soon became a permanent agent.
He returned in Mission 10 as a member of the Waddle Squad, a group of Secret Agents that tried to capture Herbert. His Jet Pack crashed at the Beach, however, with a mixture of Cream Soda and hot sauce, he was able to refuel it. Later he was fooled by Klutzy into thinking Herbert was at the Dock due to the crab's fake Polar Bear sign. Then he helped trap the real Herbert P. Bear in the Night Club.
Elite Penguin Force
Jet Pack Guy first appears in the Nintendo DS game similarly the way he did when he debuted; he came to rescue you and Rookie in the Wilderness. When seeing the agent land he yelled "IT'S THE JET PACK GUY!" making this his permanent nickname. This marked his second appearance in the history of Club Penguin. He then helps and guides you through the game, often along with Rookie. Since then, he has become a recurring character.
- During Mission 8, you had to follow him on a jet pack so you could get to the Tallest Mountain to continue your puffle training.
- During Mission 10, you must help him gather up the blueprints of the Test Bots by playing Ice Fishing.
- During Mission 12, he lands in the Wilderness after running out of fuel while chasing the Jetpack Test-Bot, and you must get extra fuel and continue the chase for him.
- During Operation: Hot Sauce, he helps you along the way with your mission.
He makes several appearances in System Defender, often giving the player tips.
Jet Pack Guy in The Veggie Villain reading The F.I.S.H.
Jet Pack Guy captured during the Operation: Blackout.
In Club Penguin Times issue 404
- Jet Pack Guy is a friend of Rookie, Gary, Dot, Agent PH and The Director.
- He, along the rest of the EPF, is an enemy of Herbert and Klutzy; although he is probably the agent who hates Herbert the most.
- He is possibly the most dedicated EPF agent.
- He was originally called "the Jet Pack Guy."
- Jet Pack Guy is one of the few penguins able to wear two items of the same category at once. Jet Pack Guy can wear a Jet Pack and a tie, both of which are 'neck items'. This means that it is impossible to imitate him.
- Herbert once called him "Jet Pack George".
- In System Defender, Jet Pack Guy called Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000 a "bucket of bolts"; Proof that he's fast to intimidate enemies.
- He appears in the video Best Seat in the House, however he is wearing an EPF Earpiece along with his normal clothes.
- His real name is Guy according to Issue #370 of the Club Penguin Times.
- His top flight speed is 680.59 Meters/second according to Club Penguin Times Issue #370.
- He has memorized the EPF protocols and The F.I.S.H..
- He is currently the only EPF agent who is not a mascot in the game. It is unknown whether he will be meetable in the future.