January 2013 Penguin Style
From the Club Penguin Wiki, the free, editable encyclopedia about Club Penguin
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
Items for everyone
The Sea Breeze
Cozy Orange Scarf
Blue Viking Helmet
"Build your own Hoodie" items
"LAST CHANCE!" items
- Click the tree that is in the left-side of the big tree from the middle → The Sea Breeze
- Click the snowflake on the Jet Stilettos → Silver Stilettos
- Click the left-sided flipper of the penguin with the Green Overshirt → Squiggle Shoes
- Click the face on the Creepy Cutie T-Shirt → Cozy Orange Scarf
Build your own hoodie!
- Click the paintbrush that the penguin is holding → Viking Helmet
- Repeat the steps to get the Viking Helmet 3 times (so you'll find the Blue Viking Helmet on the fourth time) → Blue Viking Helmet
December 2012 clothing
- Click the third tree → Tree Costume
- Click the doorknob → Bunny Slippers
- Click the left antler on the penguin in the Reindeer Costume → Snowflake Costume
- This is the first time since 2007 that there isn't a "Penguins at Work" section in the catalog.
- This is the first time that actual catalog clothing items (excluding flags, colors, and backgrounds) could be bought by non-members.
- This was the first catalog that Arctic White was available in.
- The colors and all of the penguin "models" had a new art style starting this month.