January 2009 Penguin Style
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
Red Viking Helmet
Blue Viking Helmet
Pink Pom Pom Toque
"Penguins At Work" item
- Click on the red paint bucket on the bottom left of the "colors" page → The Spikester
- Click on the far left "bubble" on the night club pages → The Spikette
- Click the Mexican Vase next to the penguin wearing The Desert Rose and the Yellow Fiesta Dress → Fruit Headdress
- Click on the orange present under the Christmas Tree → Yellow Scarf
- Click on the left farthest mountain on the "sledding" page → Russian Hat
- Click on the top of the left farthest snow-capped tree → Red Viking Helmet
- Repeat this four times → Blue Viking Helmet
- Click on the back snowman's top hat → Pink Pom Pom Toque
- Click on the snowflake above the right (left in your view) Pink Mitten → Red Hoodie
- This was the first Penguin Style catalog with wigs, due to the Big Wigs catalog being merged with the Penguin Style.