| This page is incomplete!
This page is a stub. You can help by expanding it as soon as possible, then removing this tag.
- Were you looking for the DS game?
Jackhammer! is one of the numerous mini-games in Club Penguin: Game Day.
Power-ups are concealed inside a crate. When the player passes though the crate, a random power-up will be collected. Players press the 1 button on their Wii Remote to active the power-up, with the exception of coins, which are used automatically.
List of Power-ups
- Yellow Puffle - will make the player draw a perfect line for a few seconds.
- Ice - will drop ice behind the player to hinder others
- Coin - gives the player five coins
- Anvil - will drop a Anvil to slow other players down.