|Where||Northeast of Club Penguin Island.|
|Opened||October 24, 2005|
- Not to be confused with the Beta Team game called Icebergs.
The Iceberg is a secret room that can be accessed from the Map, Jet Pack Adventure and the EPF Spy Phone. Although it is a secret room, it is very popular among penguins and is heavily advertised through the Penguin Times. This Iceberg doesn't move at all, unlike other Icebergs.
 Tipping the Iceberg
A long time CP myth is attempting to tip the Iceberg. The following are references.
- A real surge of attempted tipping of the Iceberg began after a comic in the Penguin Times showed two bored penguins who tried to tip the Iceberg and succeeded. In another edition of the same newspaper, Aunt Arctic answered whether the Iceberg had ever been tipped. She said that she had never seen the feat, and that there probably will be no reward for it, proclaiming, "Tipping the Iceberg is a reward enough!". Also, in Issue 151 of the Penguin Times, she replied to a penguin that she did not know, but if they saw people trying to tip it to try and see for themselves.
- There is a story about tipping the Iceberg in the Book Room.
- In the Secret Agent Mission 6, Herbert P. Bear explains that the Iceberg he was traveling on tipped at one point. When the player asks how he managed to tip it, he replies, "I don't know! Icebergs aren't supposed to tip!", indicating that the Iceberg could be tipped, but isn't supposed to do so.
- A running gag in the PSA Missions has Klutzy and Herbert constantly bickering about the Iceberg and its tipping. Klutzy even mentions penguins tipping the Iceberg in Mission 9.
- Tipping the Iceberg was featured as a Card Jitsu card.
- In the book "Star Reporter," one of your choices is to write an article about a party at the Iceberg. After you get there, a penguin says there was a picture of the Iceberg tipped. When you go looking for it, the photo ends up being destroyed.
- During the April Fool's Party 2010, the Spinning Arrow Room (The Mine) said, "Did the Iceberg seem tippier than usual?"
- There is a postcard with the text "Let's try to tip the Iceberg"
- Club Penguin has made a puzzle about tipping the Iceberg.
 The Block of Ice
On December 28, 2007, there were sightings of small blocks of ice when fans of Rockhopper looked through the telescope at the Beacon. A small block of ice collided with the Migrator, and the ship sank. Rockhopper and Yarr escaped unharmed, and rowed to the shore. After a brief stay, Rockhopper made the decision to row back to Rockhopper Island in a minuscule rowboat. The Migrator was salvaged and eventually reinstalled at its normal docking point on the Beach.
|Pin||Pin name||Available from||Available until|
|26||Ice Block pin||February 16, 2007||March 2, 2007|
|84||O-Berry pin||February 27, 2009||March 13, 2009|
|110||Puffer Fish pin||January 15, 2010||January 29, 2010|
|125||Seashell pin||June 3, 2010||June 17, 2010|
|139||Water pin||November 18, 2010||December 3, 2010|
|167||Gold Anchor Pin||July 13, 2011||July 27, 2011|
|192||Conch Shell pin||January 11, 2012||January 26, 2012|
|215||Fruit Combo pin||August 22, 2012||September 5, 2012|
 Aqua Grabber
See main article, Aqua Grabber.
Aqua Grabber is a mini-game that can be played at the Iceberg.
For the April Fools' Party 2011.
During the Halloween Party 2006.
During the Festival of Snow
During the April Fools' Party 2008
The Iceberg decorated for the Puffle Party 2009.
During the St. Patrick's Day Party 2009. Notice the Rainbow.
During the Adventure Party 2009.
During the Festival of Flight.
During The Fair 2009.
During the Puffle Party 2010.
An SWF during the April Fools Party 2010.
An SWF during the Adventure Party 2010
The Iceberg as a gigantic pumpkin during the Halloween Party 2010
During the Holiday Party 2010.
An SWF during the Puffle Party 2011.
During the April Fool's Party 2011.
During the Music Jam 2011.
During the Island Adventure Party 2011.
During The Fair 2011.
During the Halloween Party 2011.
During the Holiday Party 2011.
During the Underwater Expedition.
During the Puffle Party 2012.
During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover.
During the Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam.
During The Fair 2012.
During Halloween Party 2012.
During the Operation: Blackout.
During the Holiday Party 2012.
During the Hollywood Party.
During the Puffle Party 2013.
 Tipping the Iceberg
- On New Year's Day 2007, players could walk in the sky and in the water around the Iceberg. This was fixed in the middle of the day.
- The Puffle Party 2012 iceberg music was playing on May 24, 2012.
- One of the 101 Days of Fun activities was to try to tip the Iceberg.
- On the map, the Iceberg is right of Club Penguin, but on the Iceberg, it is left of it.
- In a Club Penguin Times edition, Aunt Arctic suggests that the Iceberg is attached to Club Penguin Island. Supposedly, that's why it has never moved.
- However, the entire island was above-water during the Festival of Flight, so this statement is untrue.
- On the map the iceberg is facing north but form the iceberg it's facing west.
- It's an optical illusion, so it's not true.
- According to a Brazilian kids' magazine, Herbert will soon attack the iceberg for unknown reasons. 
- On an unreleased Card-Jitsu card, it says that the Golden Puffle is possibly under under the iceberg. 
- On a video Happy77 made there was a backwards text and if read normally it'd say "Under the Berg".
- At the Prehistoric Party it was finally revealed what makes the shape of the Iceberg: a saber-toothed shark which was frozen sometime in the Stone Age.
 Names in other languages
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives has archived some SWFs that are related to Iceberg. Click here to view them.|
 See also
|Club Penguin Island|