How to be a Great Tour Guide
How To Be A Great Tour Guide is a book in Club Penguin (specifically for Tour Guides) located at the Ski Village. It is published by Snowball Press, and gives tips on giving tours. To read it, you must be a Tour Guide first. Then, once you become one, click on the Tour Booth. There was a glitch where you could read it anywhere.
Not counting the front and back cover, this book has only four pages.
This is what the book, word for word, says:
Starting a Tour
1. Put on only your Tour Guide Hat, which is your official uniform as a Tour Guide.
2. Go to the Ski Village.
If there are penguins around here who want a tour, they will come over to you. Three to six penguins is a good tour size.
Going on Your Tour
1. Welcome everyone to your tour group, perhaps by sending them a postcard.
2. Visit lots of rooms, describing different things about those rooms as you go. Stay in each room for a little while, answering any questions that your tour group might have.
3. When you decide to finish your tour, thank everyone for joining you. Remind them to ask others for help if they need it.
Not sure what to say on your tour? No problem! Click on your Safe Chat menu, click Activities, then click Give a Tour. You will say a few pre-written sentences about the room that you are in.
There are also other good Safe Chat menu phrases, like "Follow me" and "Where do you want to go?". Feel free to use these to make tours easier.
Tips on Giving a Good Tour
2. It's a good idea not to use your map when going on a tour. If you waddle from place to place, it will make it easier for your tour group to keep up.
3. Be friendly! A big part of your job is making newcomers feel welcome.
Thank you for all your help!
- When the rooms have been updated, when every penguin which is not a Tour Guide, can not take the test to become a Tour Guide, instead, the book will appear immediately
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Como ser um excelente Guia de Turismo|
|French||Comment Devenir un Super Guide Touristique|
|Spanish||Cómo ser un excelente guía de turismo|
|German||Anleitun g Zum Inselführer|