This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
Hollywood Party logo
|When||February 14, 2013 - February 26, 2013|
500 Carat Diamond Ring, Bronze Award, Film Script, Gold Award, Gold Letterman Jacket, Golf Cart, Space Squid Costume, Slider Cell, Stuntman Suit, Stuntwoman Suit
|Where||Central Club Penguin Island|
The Hollywood Party was a party in Club Penguin. It started on February 14, 2013 and ended on February 26, 2013. Polo Field and Spike Hike confirmed it was be a larger version of the Penguin Play Awards. Penguins were able to act in three different movies.
In the Issue #375 of the Club Penguin Times, Cadence said that she is having some plans for 2013. Soon after, when Spike Hike reached 5000 followers on Twitter, he tweeted that Club Penguin "will go Hollywood" and the penguins will be able become superstars. Moreover, he also said the this party will be better than the Penguin Play Awards. Additionally, Polo Field also cited the party on his Twitter, confirming the appearance of Cadence and other mascots of Club Penguin. Later, on January 19, when he reached 5,600 followers on Twitter, Spike Hike said that as superstars, we'll be able to play in three different films, reinforcing the idea that the Stage could be the place to see movies like in a cinema. In the Issue #379 of Club Penguin Times, Cadence revealed more about what is going to happen at the party. Spike Hike also showed in his Twitter entries the entrances of the three films, the movie A being unlocked and the films B and C locked. The inputs are located at the Snow Forts, thus confirming that the movies will not be displayed on the Stage. On February 9, Spike Hike gave a sneak peek with a special emote for the party. The 3 plays are: Club Penguin High 3, Return of the Space Squid and High-Speed Getaway.
The party theme was related to Hollywood, a famous American location in Los Angeles, renowned for the production of many famous movies. The decorations were mainly scattered across the center part of the island and consisted of excentric lights, walkways and cameras. Three studios were set at the Snow Forts and a Limo passed through the Town, the Plaza and the Snow Forts. There were also some luxurious cameras with VIP-theme such as Pizza Parlor and Coffee Shop. Mostly of the other cameras remained the same excepting the dark sky that was present throughout the whole island.
Starting February 21, the Stage was reopened, but this time as an awarding gala. This event aimed to finalize the party by giving a prize to every star that played during the party and completed the "Be a Superstar!" List. There were also some free items that the players could obtain: the Superstar background, the 500 Carat Diamond Ring and the Slider Cell, along with the Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards. There were a few categories of prizes and the members needed to stay in the room until they were chosen as the winners randomly.
|Digital Camera||Become a Director List||No|
|Clapboard||Become a Director List||No|
|Film Director Cap||Become a Director List||No|
|Movie Camera||Become a Director List||No|
|Club Penguin High background||Stage A List||No|
|Action Scene background||Stage B List||No|
|Space Squid background||Stage C List||No|
|Superstar background||Awards Show||No|
|Aunt Arctic's Gift||Obtained by finding Aunt Arctic||No|
|Cadence's New Giveaway||Obtained by finding Cadence||No|
|Gary's Explosive Giveaway||Obtained by finding Gary||No|
|Sensei's Autograph||Obtained by finding Sensei||No|
|Gold Letterman Jacket||Stage A List||Yes|
|Stuntman Suit||Stage B List||Yes|
|Stuntwoman Suit||Stage B List||Yes|
|Space Squid Costume||Stage C List||Yes|
|Film Script||Become a Super Star List||Yes|
|Golf Cart||Become a Super Star List||Yes|
|500 Carat Diamond Ring||Awards Show||Yes|
|Slider Cell||Awards Show||Yes|
|Bronze Award||Awards Show||Yes|
|Silver Award||Awards Show||Yes|
|Gold Award||Awards Show||Yes|
A sneak peek of the Snow Forts.
A sneak peek of Stage C.
A sneak peek of Stage B.
A sneak peek of Stage A.
A sketch sneak peek of the Limo.
Login and Exit Screen
The first Login Screen.
The second Login Screen.
The third Login Screen.
The first Exit Screen.
The third Exit Screen, featuring the Awards Show event.
The Book Room
The Coffee Shop
The Clothes Shop
The CP High 3
The Dojo Courtyard
The Fire Dojo
The Lodge Attic
The Mine Shack
The Ninja Hideout
The Pet Shop
The Pizza Parlor
The Ski Hill
The Ski Lodge
The Ski Village
The Snow Forts
The Space Squid
- The party was called Movie Mania in issue 13 of the Club Penguin Magazine, and the Star Studded Party in the 379th issue of the Club Penguin Times.
- This is the first time a mascot appears in two parties in a row, this being Gary who already appeared in the previous Prehistoric Party.
- This party had the most free items out of any Club Penguin party until the Star Wars Takeover, beating the previous record-holder, the Holiday Party 2011.
- This is the first party since Operation: Blackout not to feature a transformation.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Luz, Câmera, Hollywood|
|French||Fête de Hollywood|
|Spanish||Luz, Cámara, Hollywood|
- https://twitter.com/SpikeHikeCP/status/289581614495850496 Man180 Message: "@SpikeHikeCP it's gonna be like the penguin play awards :)". Spike Hike Message: "@Man180CP kinda like that...only way better!"
- "I've got wicked plans that're gonna BLOW. YOUR. MIND" - Club Penguin Times, Issue #375
- https://twitter.com/SpikeHikeCP/status/289579673975918592 Spike Hike Message: "To celebrate 5k followers, here's your sneak - For February, Club Penguin is going Hollywood and you can become a Superstar!!"
- https://twitter.com/polofield/status/291365429555892224 Zaportid Message: "@polofield But, there will be people famous of hollywood in the Holywood Party?". Polo Field Message: "@Zaportid Nope, but there will be a few Club Penguin stars appearing in February! I believe Cadence will be there..."
- https://twitter.com/SpikeHikeCP/status/292732677830893568 Spike Hike Message: "5,600 followers! You did it! Here's the secret - At the Hollywood Party, you can act in 3 different movies! What do you think they will be?"
- "Flashing stars. Red carpets. The hottest fashions. Parties. Limos. Awards! That's just the beginning!" - Club Penguin Times, Issue #379
- https://twitter.com/SpikeHikeCP/status/295640796139495424 Spike Hike Message: "Hmm...I wonder what's in here.... http://pic.twitter.com/vS65RKAM "
- https://twitter.com/SpikeHikeCP/status/295640864364052480 Spike Hike Message: "Or here.... http://pic.twitter.com/5Rwsd9jn "
- https://twitter.com/SpikeHikeCP/status/295640922136379392 Spike Hike Message: "Or in here.... http://pic.twitter.com/C24J53d7 "
- https://twitter.com/SpikeHikeCP/status/300330769316982784 Spike Hike Message: "Can't wait for next week! I'm want to direct some movies!! http://pic.twitter.com/cm4ZfQwE "
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Hollywood Party. Click here to view them.|