Holiday Party 2012
This article is about something that was for a period of time, or is no longer, in Club Penguin.
|Holiday Party 2012|
Holiday Party 2012 logo.
|When||December 20, 2012 - January 2, 2013|
Festive Chair, Holly Jolly Couch, Festive Light, Make and Bake Kitchen, Santa Desk, Frost Bite Palace
Holiday Party 2012 Catalog - Items For Everyone|
Holiday Party 2012 Catalog - Member Items
|Where||Club Penguin Island|
The Holiday Party 2012 was a party in Club Penguin. It was the eighth annual Holiday Party. It started on December 20, 2012 and ended on January 2, 2013. Everyone was able to turn into a Toy Car and members were able to transform into Reindeer Puffles and Frost Bite.
The Holiday Party was confirmed by Polo Field on a What's New Blog post on November 22, 2012. On December 10, Polo Field made a Tweet on Club Penguin's Twitter account saying that Rockhopper will be around during the party. An ad for the party was uploaded to YouTube on December 13 and a sneak peek was also uploaded the next day. The party was scheduled to end on January 2, 2013 but a delay in updates resulted in the party being extended one day.
Coins for Change
The coins used for the transformations went towards Coins for Change. To turn into a Toy Car, Reindeer Puffles and Frost Bite for ten minutes, players needed to buy cookies for 100 coins each. The coins went towards Coins for Change. Between December 20, 2012 - January 3, 2013, all players and members could receive a special gift daily in the Holiday Gifts Calendar.
|Reindeer Puffle||Yes||Have red nose.|
|Frost Bite||Yes||Throw super snowballs|
A sneak peek of What's New Blog.
A sneak peek of the Gift Shop.
A sneak peek of the Snow Forts.
A Portuguese sneak peek of the Snow Forts.
A German sneak peek of the Snow Forts.
Another sneak peek of the Snow Forts.
A sneak peek of the Dock.
Another sneak peek of the Dock.
A sneak peek of the Beach.
Another sneak peek of the Beach.
A sneak peek of the Ski Village.
Another sneak peek of the Ski Village.
Login and Exit Screen
The Coffee Shop
The Cookie Shop
The Crow's Nest
The Dojo Courtyard
The Fire Dojo
The Gift Shop
The Mine Shack
The Ninja Hideout
The Pirate Ship
The Pet Shop
The Pizza Parlor
The Ship's Hold
The Ski Hill
The Ski Lodge
The Ski Village
The Snow Forts
- There was going to be a frozen penguin at the Dock, but it was removed.
- The access to Lodge Attic was closed. It could only be accessed by the EPF Phone.
- This was the first Holiday Party where penguin transformations were used.
- It was the second Christmas/Holiday Party to crossover years, the 1st being the Christmas Party 2006
- Just before the end of the party the %'s on the board equaled to 101% not 100%
Sources and References
- http://clubpenguinmemories.com/2012/12/club-penguin-holiday-party-2012-television-commercial/ - Club Penguin Holiday Party 2012 Television Commercial.
- http://www.clubpenguin.com/blog/2012/11/what%E2%80%99s-new-december-2012 - What's New Blog, What’s New in December 2012! - November 22, 2012
|Our archiving project, Club Penguin Archives, has archived some SWFs that are related to Holiday Party 2012. Click here to view them.|