The Hawaiian Lei is the second rarest item on Club Penguin, the first being the Party Hat. If a penguin has the item, they usually will wear it to show off this rare item.
|Party||Available from||Available until|
|Winter Luau||January 27, 2006||January 29, 2006|
|Tato Maxx's Birthday Party||August 15, 2013 12:30 AM||August 15, 2013 01:45 AM|
- It is the second rarest item in Club Penguin, after the Party Hat
- It is one of the only free items to not be available for the entire length of the party it was released in, being available for only 2 days
- It is similar to the Blue Lei (released six months later) as well as the Friends Forever Lei (released over 7 years later)
- The Club Penguin moderator Tato Maxx decided to add this item to the inventory of 50 penguins who attended his birthday party. This does not count as a full release, but somehow reduces the rarity of this item
- It was seen on a Tiki Statue during the Adventure Party 2009, Island Adventure Party 2010, and Island Adventure Party 2011
- One of these can be seen in the Clothes Shop display case
The Hawaiian Lei on a player card.
The Hawaiian Lei seen on a Tiki Statue during the Island Adventure Party 2011.
Names in Other Languages
|French||Le Collier Hawaiien|
|Russian||Гавайская цветочная гирлянда|