| Featured Article
This article is, or once was a Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki.
| Temporary Room
This room was only temporarily found on Club Penguin.
|Where||The Mine Shack|
|Opened|| October 26, 2009|
October 28, 2010
October 20, 2011
|Closed|| November 1, 2009|
November 4, 2010
November 2, 2011
The Haunted House was a party room for the Halloween Party 2011. It was a members-only exclusive party room that during the Halloween Party 2009 and 2010. All players can visit this room during the Halloween Party 2011. It is located beside the Mine Shack. It took the appearance of a Chateau, decorated with statues of puffles and paintings. The house was lit by candles, a tradition in Halloween culture. The house had two stories, although they were in the same room.
- When the penguin clicks the Jack-O-Lanterns on the stair rails and on the floor they will jump and their lids will come off.
- When the penguin clicks the unlit candles they will turn on.
- When the player clicks on the coffin in the bottom right corner puffles will come out.
- When you click the blue door it will open to show either a giant Jack-O-Lantern, a skeleton, prison bars, a brick wall with some spiders or a bunch of bats.
- When you click the woodpile next to the fireplace a fire will light briefly.
- When you click the picture on the mantle it turns into a pumpkin.
- When you click the book on the table it starts to fly.
- When you click the record player the instruments come to life.
- When you click the fruit bowl it starts to fly.
- When you click the bust on top of the book case its eyes bulge in fright.
- When you click the pictures on the walls they sink down or turn upside down.
- When you click the puffle statues on the second floor they will change their appearance.
- If you go upstairs and walk to the other side, the painting (a painting of Prince Redhood from the play Fairy Fables) blinks and looks over that way.
- The Haunted House just looks like a redecorated version of the Leprechaun House. It has the same basic interior design.
- When clicking the orange penguin photo on the mantle, a sound used in Disney's VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom) could be heard.
| Mine Shack (Halloween Party 2009),
Haunted House Entrance (Halloween Party 2010 and 2011)