- This is about the original hard hat. To see the other hard hats, see Hard Hat (disambiguation).
The Hard Hat is a head item in Club Penguin. Members are able to purchase this item for 50 coins in the Penguin Style catalog. Similar items are the Miner's Helmet and Red Construction Hat. When you dance with it, you will drill with a jackhammer. It is one of the oldest items in Club Penguin history.
This item is one of the oldest items in Club Penguin. It first appeared in Penguin Chat 3 as a hidden item, and was re-introduced into Club Penguin. It was an "On The Job" item with the Safety Vest in February 2008.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||August 22, 2005||January 1, 2006|
|May 4, 2006||May 4, 2007|
|February 1, 2008||March 7, 2008|
|Treasure Book (Series 1)||October 24, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Treasure Book (Series 6)||December 15, 2009|
|Penguin Style||January 1, 2010||February 5, 2010|
|June 5, 2009||July 3, 2009|
|June 4, 2010||July 2, 2010|
|June 11, 2013||August 7, 2013|
- This item is one of the items that are assigned at the top of the Head Items inventory. That's because it's so old.
- Rory is seen wearing this item.
- In the 278th and 280th issues of The Penguin Times.
- On the Join Team Yellow postcard.
- On the Thanks CPIP postcard.
The Hard Hat in-game in My Penguin.
A penguin drilling.
A penguin (with a black puffle) wearing the Safety Vest while drilling.
The Hard Hat on a player card.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Capacete de Proteção|
|French||Le Casque de Chantier Jaune|